NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Visionary Firearms

Old 11-18-2021, 08:25 AM   #21
towerofpower93

towerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hood886 View Post
Yes it can quick change barrels.
Oh, well that's cool.

What calibers can you run in it with just a barrel/bolt change and different mags?
towerofpower93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 10:25 AM   #22
Hood886

Hood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by towerofpower93 View Post
Oh, well that's cool.

What calibers can you run in it with just a barrel/bolt change and different mags?
Well it's a m11/9 frame so 9mm. Don't think anyone has made a 45 conversion for them and I'm not sure if the grip mag well is big enough to accommodate 45, probably the reason no one has made one.

I could make one using a m10 and it could probably be interchangeable between 9mm and 45 with just the change of barrel bolt and mag.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:25 PM   #23
Stan1

Stan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well it's a m11/9 frame so 9mm. Don't think anyone has made a 45 conversion for them and I'm not sure if the grip mag well is big enough to accommodate 45, probably the reason no one has made one.
Just happened to have Fusion up so I roughed out an idea of how to get a fat.45 ACP into a slim 9mm mag. Just a concept so far, but I think it has merit.

Stan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 10:39 PM   #24
Hood886

Hood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to behold

It's funny bc after I wrote all that, I started thinking more about it. I don't think it would be that difficult to do especially if using an Uzi trunnion and Uzi barrels. If someone can make a bolt that's bored out to 45 I think I can get the rest of it working. 45 will fit into a m11/9 mag the feed lips just need to be trimmed and reworked.

Now doing all that and using the standard Mac upper only would be a little more difficult unless your set up like lage. I'm actually not sure why he hasn't done it yet and make it look like a ump upper.
Old 11-19-2021, 08:31 AM   #25
towerofpower93

towerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to beholdtowerofpower93 is a splendid one to behold

I've got an M10/45 and am more than happy to slap an experimental upper on it if you need any help
towerofpower93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 07:32 AM   #26
Black
Perpetually Cold

Black is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to all

Quote:
Ok she's done, kinda. Gotta figure out a way to lock the stock when folded but that's a minor detail. Pics below.
Basically this uses a Uzi frontend barrel and stock. Uses a Mac lower, upper and bolt. Oh I'm sure someone is rolling in their grave right now.

My brain is horribly confused. Everything looks normal but something doesn't feel normal. Kind of like a Tranny, I assume.

But an outstanding job!
Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 08:32 AM   #27
Ccoffin
Professional amateur

Ccoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black View Post
…Kind of like a Tranny, I assume.
What, you can’t drive stick?
Ccoffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 12:55 PM   #28
phoenix
Black Market Firearms

phoenix is a splendid one to beholdphoenix is a splendid one to beholdphoenix is a splendid one to beholdphoenix is a splendid one to beholdphoenix is a splendid one to beholdphoenix is a splendid one to beholdphoenix is a splendid one to beholdphoenix is a splendid one to beholdphoenix is a splendid one to beholdphoenix is a splendid one to beholdphoenix is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black View Post
My brain is horribly confused. Everything looks normal but something doesn't feel normal. Kind of like a Tranny, I assume.

But an outstanding job!
blursed gun images.

Black Market Firearms (formerly Black Label Armory)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypervdh View Post
Rule #4: some things are worth fighting for.

Rule #5: everything worth fighting for cannot be bought with money.
phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote