NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Dealers & Services > Front Toward Enemy Firearms

Old 07-23-2015, 07:10 PM   #1
srt-4_uk

srt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to all
Default +A Customer Service

So I bought a gun from Matt a few weeks ago. Great gun, great deal, just had one minor issue with it that most wouldn't even notice. Contacted him about the problem asking if he knew where I could buy a replacement part. I bought a used gun and didnt expect it to be perfect. If I had to spend a few dollars on it, NBD. Not only did he track down the part I needed, he also bought it (and some swag) and had it sent directly to me. He didnt want me to have to pay for it. Communication was great and the problem was solved quickly. Simply awesome.
srt-4_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 07:29 PM   #2
ArevaloSOCOM
Do you feel in charge ?

ArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to behold

He's my dealer and I'm not stunned by anything you've said. I send / have sent anyone that will listen to me to him.
Old 07-23-2015, 08:18 PM   #3
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan is a splendid one to beholdareekalaan is a splendid one to beholdareekalaan is a splendid one to beholdareekalaan is a splendid one to beholdareekalaan is a splendid one to beholdareekalaan is a splendid one to beholdareekalaan is a splendid one to beholdareekalaan is a splendid one to beholdareekalaan is a splendid one to beholdareekalaan is a splendid one to beholdareekalaan is a splendid one to behold

I have no idea who you are referring to. link?
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:31 PM   #4
srt-4_uk

srt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to all

Check the section it's in.

Here is the thread
http://nfatalk.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12629
srt-4_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:31 PM   #5
no4mk1t
Distinguished Rifleman

no4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by areekalaan View Post
I have no idea who you are referring to. link?
www.front2enemy.com
www.customjewelshop.com
Old 07-31-2015, 12:10 AM   #6
combat45acp

combat45acp will become famous soon enough

He isn't all that.
combat45acp is offline   Reply With Quote