NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Dealers & Services > Deep Creek Outfitters, LLC

Old 03-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #1
MrM4
Deep Creek Outfitters LLC

MrM4 will become famous soon enoughMrM4 will become famous soon enough
Default Lane Silencers Members Only Special

LANE LLC SILENCERS IN STOCK READY TO SHIP

Special Introductory Sale Prices For Forum Members.
As Lane LLCs largest stocking dealer we are able to offer Special Members Only Prices on Scorpion 5.56mm & .30cal Stainless Steel and Titanium Models.
All LANE LLC silencers can be taken down for cleaning. The new 3 piece design allows for simple disassembly for quick and easy cleaning. A pair of simple wrench flats on the cap allow for fast and easy take down. Each Model is available in %100 Stainless Steel (SSS) or %100 Titanium (TTT) construction. Coated in High Temp Cerakote, the cans are available in Black , FDE, Desert Tan.

Lane LLC SCORPION 5.56

Stainless Steel SALE PRICE $400 MSRP $450
Titanium SALE PRICE $ 660 MSRP $725

Lane LLC .30 SCORPION KING & Lane LLC .30 SCORPION MAGNUM

King Stainless Steel SALE PRICE $460 MSRP $550
King Titanium SALE PRICE $795 MSRP$875

Magnum Stainless Steel SALE PRICE $495 MSRP$550
Magnum Titanium SALE PRICE $870 MSRP$950

MrM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
Gibal
Procrastinator

Gibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud of

Neat core. It kinda look like a mono-core version of a HTG. Cool stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethRokRyan View Post
... locked it up tighter than a nun's...Ruger baffle.
Gibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:27 PM   #3
MrM4

Ive been running one on a M16 for a while now, loving the sound. I used to stock the HTG cans before BLACK RAIN bought them, no complaints about them either.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #4
Gibal
Procrastinator

Gibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud of

Have you used the 556 on on .22lr? Opinion of sound if you have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethRokRyan View Post
... locked it up tighter than a nun's...Ruger baffle.
Gibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #5
MrM4

We have shoot a maybe 100 rounds threw a .22 bolt gun and a Scorpion 556 and around 200 more on a M16 with a 22 kit in it, sounds great. Due to the design a person can use the 556 can on a 22 LR without fear of filling it will junk. For the person who wants to use their 556 fro both 556 and 22lr this has been our go to option.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:06 PM   #6
MrM4

Im going to sweeten this alittle more, ALL of these cans will come with a Molle Canvas Carrying Case as well, your choise of BLACK or TAN. Thats a $25-$30 bonus.

Last edited by MrM4; 03-18-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:30 PM   #7
MrM4

We also have Lane LLC .22 LR Cans availible, IM for pricing.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #8
bac0nfat

bac0nfat is a jewel in the roughbac0nfat is a jewel in the roughbac0nfat is a jewel in the roughbac0nfat is a jewel in the roughbac0nfat is a jewel in the rough

I would be interested in the 30 cal can if there is a way to switch back and forth between 5/8" and 1/2" thread, is this possible? It looks like you would have to use some sort of thread adapter, right?

Last edited by MrM4; 03-22-2013 at 03:11 PM.
bac0nfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #9
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bac0nfat View Post
I would be interested in the 30 cal can if there is a way to switch back and forth between 5/8" and 1/2" thread, is this possible? It looks like you would have to use some sort of thread adapter, right?
There was one that was tossed back and forth amongst members of this board that converted the other way. It ran $40. SRT sells one the way you want for about the same price.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:11 PM   #10
MrM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bac0nfat View Post
Like most rifle cans you would use an adaptor. Im not aware of any rifle cans that have user interchangable thread patterns, if there is I over looked it.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #11
bac0nfat

bac0nfat is a jewel in the roughbac0nfat is a jewel in the roughbac0nfat is a jewel in the roughbac0nfat is a jewel in the roughbac0nfat is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrM4 View Post
Like most rifle cans you would use an adaptor. Im not aware of any rifle cans that have user interchangable thread patterns, if there is I over looked it.
Well I guess there wouldn't be much of a practical difference anyway, either way you have to screw/unscrew something.

The other can I was considering was the Mystic, which has interchangeable mounts, but wont work on full power 308 loads or 30-06. I'm looking for something that can do 5.56, 300 blackout subs and supersonic, and 30-06. Which can would you recommend for that? Scorpion King or Magnum?

ETA: Also, can these handle short barrels with 5.56 and 300 blackout? Say, like 7.5 inches for 300 blackout and 10.5 inches for 5.56?

Last edited by bac0nfat; 03-22-2013 at 03:25 PM.
bac0nfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #12
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Quote:
We also have Lane LLC .22 LR Cans availible, IM for pricing.

The rimfire version has an interesting baffle pattern... do they use this?
Old 03-23-2013, 10:21 AM   #13
MrM4

bac0nfat:

Either the king or the mag would work for your uses. Short barrel 556 should not be an issue so long as the round is not un-stable when leaving the barrel. I have burned alot of FA 556 out of a 10.2 inch threw the 556 cans, no sign of issue. Ive also shot a few hunderad 300blk subs and maybe 300 .308 subs threw the .30 cans.

Nathaniel:

That is an older design that is no longer being made, last I heard the black scorpion was not a quite as the new core design and was replaced. I have held one of those older cores in my hands and it looks wild, pretty impressive machine work. But the new design preforms better and so they use the new design.

Last edited by MrM4; 03-23-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #14
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Quote:
bac0nfat:

Either the king or the mag would work for your uses. Short barrel 556 should not be an issue so long as the round is not un-stable when leaving the barrel. I have burned alot of FA 556 out of a 10.2 inch threw the 556 cans, no sign of issue. Ive also shot a few hunderad 300blk subs and maybe 300 .308 subs threw the .30 cans.

Nathaniel:

That is an older design that is no longer being made, last I heard the black scorpion was not a quite as the new core design and was replaced. I have held one of those older cores in my hands and it looks wild, pretty impressive machine work. But the new design preforms better and so they use the new design.
Ad Baconfat: Throw your numbers into a stability calculator: http://www.jbmballistics.com/cgi-bin/jbmstab-5.1.cgi, and estimate your lowest velocity based on http://www.ballisticsbytheinch.com/223rifle.html and bullet weight (note the heavier, and longer the bullet, the harder to stabilize, because weight decreases velocity (meaning that the twists are not traversed as fast, leading to decreased rotational velocity), and longer bullets require more rotational velocity to stabilize).

Ad Me: Thanks for the explanation; the design really caught my eye on their website, but it makes sense that there's only the picture available for it (I had to hunt to find that even, guessing at the URL).
Old 03-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #15
MrM4

We have some great pricing on .22 LR cans as well if anyone is interested. They are take down monocore cans just like the bigger cans.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #16
MrM4

We have some great pricing on .22 LR cans as well if anyone is interested. They are take down monocore cans just like the bigger cans.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:12 PM   #17
jandbj
Rimfire revivalist

jandbj has a spectacular aura aboutjandbj has a spectacular aura aboutjandbj has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Cuantos pesos?
jandbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #18
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
Cuantos pesos?
Probably below MAP; send him a pm.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #19
MrM4

jandbj I sent you an IM with prices.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #20
MrM4

Thanks to those of you who have bought cans, looking forward to hearing the feedback. We will leave this offer open for a little bit longer and likly close it next week. Heres a chance to grab a great can at an excellent price guys.