NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > SilencerCo / SWR

Old 05-31-2016, 08:25 PM   #1
no4mk1t
Distinguished Rifleman

no4mk1t has a brilliant futureno4mk1t has a brilliant futureno4mk1t has a brilliant futureno4mk1t has a brilliant futureno4mk1t has a brilliant futureno4mk1t has a brilliant futureno4mk1t has a brilliant futureno4mk1t has a brilliant futureno4mk1t has a brilliant futureno4mk1t has a brilliant futureno4mk1t has a brilliant future
Default Omega 9K Giveaway

Answer the survey to enter.

https://silencerco.com/survey/?utm_s...eid=c12546d99b
Old 05-31-2016, 09:30 PM   #2
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Done. Thanks!
Old 06-01-2016, 11:24 AM   #3
ryanh487
Weapons Addict

ryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant future

Worth a shot. I really want a compact 9mm suppressor, and also really don't want to spend the money on one
ryanh487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 02:00 PM   #4
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond repute

They ask the same questions on their product registration page and send you a free T-shirt or molle silencer pouch in Tan in 4 sizes (22, 9mm, 308, 338).

Www.silencerco.com/product-registration

Some of those arrive tomorrow for me. Yesh!
Old 06-01-2016, 03:45 PM   #5
Fulliautomatix

Fulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsen View Post
They ask the same questions on their product registration page and send you a free T-shirt or molle silencer pouch in Tan in 4 sizes (22, 9mm, 308, 338).

Www.silencerco.com/product-registration

Some of those arrive tomorrow for me. Yesh!
So they're actually shipping pouches/T-shirts?
Old 06-01-2016, 03:48 PM   #6
ryanh487
Weapons Addict

ryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant futureryanh487 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulliautomatix View Post
So they're actually shipping pouches/T-shirts?
If you register the silencer you bought from them. SN, etc required.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:27 PM   #7
knightslugger
HEY! Laser lips!

knightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanh487 View Post
If you register the silencer you bought from them. SN, etc required.
...or ANY silencer... for that matter... real or otherwise.
knightslugger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:33 PM   #8
propeine
Wannabe Gunsmith

propeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightslugger View Post
...or ANY silencer... for that matter... real or otherwise.
Might have to put in my form 1 Serial num and see haha....yup tells me it doesn't exist. Perhaps I should email them a picture?
Old 06-01-2016, 04:35 PM   #9
knightslugger
HEY! Laser lips!

knightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant futureknightslugger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by propeine View Post
Might have to put in my form 1 Serial num and see haha.
i know of at least two instances where it has.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:37 PM   #10
Fulliautomatix

Fulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud ofFulliautomatix has much to be proud of

Cool beans, didn't know they were still doing it. Looks like I'm on my way to a new wardrobe.

Interesting that they're 'flexible' like that with 'any' suppressor/Form 1. Their form gives the impression that they're actually paying attention. (ie: SN must be shown exactly as engraved on can, including hyphen)
Old 06-01-2016, 06:18 PM   #11
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant future

I've got 3 Ospreys and a Spectre II. Time for some free swag!
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 08:24 PM   #12
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond repute

I put in an old SWR can, no worky.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:27 PM   #13
knightslugger
HEY! Laser lips!

they must have put Milton in the basement and Fixed the Glitch.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:57 PM   #14
Fulliautomatix

So I registered 4 cans last week, and yesterday 2 pouches showed up. Waiting on 2 T-shirts now.
Old 06-09-2016, 02:36 PM   #15
propeine
Wannabe Gunsmith

propeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to beholdpropeine is a splendid one to behold

Sure enough I eventually got one to go through and received a medium pouch for my form 1 9mm can yesterday. SCORE! Now I better buy a product so I don't feel so bad I suppose.
Old 06-09-2016, 02:45 PM   #16
kramer

kramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to beholdkramer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightslugger View Post
they must have put Milton in the basement and Fixed the Glitch.
Great movie.

I got three can pouches that I signed up for. SS Sparrow, 45 Osprey and 45 Octane.
kramer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 03:53 PM   #17
jaredr

jaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nice

Had no idea about this. Will go and look up #s for my sparrow & spectre2
jaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 02:19 PM   #18
hypervdh
I shoot 4 rounds per year

hypervdh has much to be proud ofhypervdh has much to be proud ofhypervdh has much to be proud ofhypervdh has much to be proud ofhypervdh has much to be proud ofhypervdh has much to be proud ofhypervdh has much to be proud ofhypervdh has much to be proud ofhypervdh has much to be proud ofhypervdh has much to be proud ofhypervdh has much to be proud of

Registration = Confiscation

Oh, nevermind, I get a free T-shirt.
hypervdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 02:41 PM   #19
ryanh487
Weapons Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypervdh View Post
Registration = Confiscation

Oh, nevermind, I get a free T-shirt.
Your suppressor is already registered... kinda how the whole NFA thing works
Old 06-10-2016, 02:52 PM   #20
Fulliautomatix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanh487 View Post
Your suppressor is already registered... kinda how the whole NFA thing works
Oh, its more insidious than that, you're on their marketing mailing list now.