NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Liberty Suppressors

Old 02-07-2018, 09:50 PM   #21
DoctorSolo
Mr. Antisocial

DoctorSolo is just really niceDoctorSolo is just really niceDoctorSolo is just really niceDoctorSolo is just really niceDoctorSolo is just really niceDoctorSolo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub View Post
In what caliber?
45 ish
DoctorSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:48 AM   #22
Plunky
Forum Flunky, Admin

Plunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to behold

Safe to assume this is subgun rated (.45)? Monocore?
Old 02-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #23
sub
Liberty Suppressors

sub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorSolo View Post
45 ish
That would be fun. Sure, the can could handle it just fine.

Dave

Purveyors in fine firearm sound suppressors.

"There is no such thing as a good tax." - Winston Churchill.
sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:51 AM   #24
sub
Liberty Suppressors

sub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plunky View Post
Safe to assume this is subgun rated (.45)? Monocore?
Sweet baby Jesus, would the Goliath be quiet on a sub gun! Wow!

Dave

Old 02-08-2018, 12:00 PM   #25
owensww
Not A Clue

owensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owensww View Post
Although I would love to see right ear data in a semiautomatic platform in 223, subsonic 300blk, and supersonic 300blk on the Goliath and Sovereign, I can understand how the equipment setup, expense, and weather may make that impractical any time soon. If, however, you or your crew get the opportunity to put some lead down range, I would love to see your subjective opinions of the relative loudness to the shooter's right ear of any of those calibers (full power 223 being a good baseline) using the Goliath, Sovereign, and Mystic x on the AR15 platform.
Dave,

Just want to make sure you saw this. Seems to be a lot of interest in Goliath all of a sudden. Some type of data may nudge a few to bite.

Goliath - the new revolution in low back pressure flow through technology begins . . . we stand on the shoulders of giants . . . Liberty for all

Last edited by owensww; 02-08-2018 at 12:53 PM.
owensww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:37 PM   #26
doubloon
pew pew yum yum

doubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sweet baby Jesus, would the Goliath be quiet on a sub gun! Wow!

Dave
need video
doubloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:21 PM   #27
Plunky
Forum Flunky, Admin

Plunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to behold

Last question... Can a 3 lug adapter be attached as well (I'm thinking 9mm subgun fun too)?

/I would have to find a cover that fits the monster too if I get one
Old 02-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #28
DistalRadius

DistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to all

Go for the old-school look. (I know, its kinda my thing.) Could always put a sheet of high-temp silicone underneath it.

"Nope; these days if you don't have a linkless cam that tilts the breech end of the barrel downwards and locks it to the ejection port and a machined slide with a single locking lug that forms the front of the firing chamber riding on a one-piece polymer frame with interchangeable backstraps and a striker-fired assisted DAO trigger mechanism, nobody will take you seriously." -LoudClankingSound
DistalRadius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:35 AM   #29
sub
Liberty Suppressors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plunky View Post
Last question... Can a 3 lug adapter be attached as well (I'm thinking 9mm subgun fun too)?

/I would have to find a cover that fits the monster too if I get one
It comes with an Armageddon Gear cover already....

David

Old 02-13-2018, 11:36 AM   #30
sub
Liberty Suppressors

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubloon View Post
need video
Yes, we do!

Somebody make one!!!

Old 02-13-2018, 11:37 AM   #31
sub
Liberty Suppressors

Quote:
Dave,

Just want to make sure you saw this. Seems to be a lot of interest in Goliath all of a sudden. Some type of data may nudge a few to bite.

Goliath - the new revolution in low back pressure flow through technology begins . . . we stand on the shoulders of giants . . . Liberty for all
Thank you, We will get this on the list. It will probably take a little while to get to it though, things have picked up around here and we are pretty busy now...

Thank you!!

Dave

Old 01-08-2019, 02:53 PM   #32
owensww
Not A Clue

owensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of light

Dave,

Did you ever shoot any video on Goliath?

Any sub-caliber or at ear numbers?
Old 01-09-2019, 09:40 AM   #33
sub
Liberty Suppressors

Quote:
Dave,

Did you ever shoot any video on Goliath?

Any sub-caliber or at ear numbers?
I really don't think there is any video there than the footage of the 458 socom upper where we shot it that day in testing and made the video right after that...

This is the literally next video I am going to make now. It is too good not to... Only think is, I do not have a 45ACP sub gun, just 9mm variants... As for the 3 lug adapter that Plunky asked about, we could make an adapter to couple them together, the rear threads are different, but that doesnt preclude making a "bushing" to fit them together...

Thank you everybody!!!

Dave

Old 01-09-2019, 11:55 AM   #34
MCKNBRD

MCKNBRD will become famous soon enough

450 Bushmaster?
If you really want to {do anything}, fucking do it. Attack that shit like it's do or die. Ignore the hunger, the pain, the aching in your muscles. Just do it. It can be done. Fucking attack {whatever} like it's cancer. There is no armistice. There is only victory. Do or fucking die.
-Russian
MCKNBRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:47 PM   #35
catfish

catfish will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I really don't think there is any video there than the footage of the 458 socom upper where we shot it that day in testing and made the video right after that...

This is the literally next video I am going to make now. It is too good not to... Only think is, I do not have a 45ACP sub gun, just 9mm variants... As for the 3 lug adapter that Plunky asked about, we could make an adapter to couple them together, the rear threads are different, but that doesnt preclude making a "bushing" to fit them together...

Thank you everybody!!!

Dave

I can't wait, I've been on the fence for no particular reason. Would be nice to hear it on a 45/70 too since we are begging.
catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:44 PM   #36
owensww
Not A Clue

Quote:

Thank you everybody!!!

Dave
Awesome.

I would really like to see how it does on supersonic 308, 223, or 300 BLK. With all that volume and the large bore, I suspect it would do better at the right ear than a dedicated silencer in the AR platform. Could be an attractive do all rifle can.

Last edited by owensww; 01-09-2019 at 02:58 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:17 AM   #37
sub
Liberty Suppressors

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCKNBRD View Post
450 Bushmaster?
We have one in the works coming for mNext Level Armament, but it isn't here yet...

Old 01-10-2019, 08:18 AM   #38
sub
Liberty Suppressors

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish View Post
I can't wait, I've been on the fence for no particular reason. Would be nice to hear it on a 45/70 too since we are begging.
I don't know where to get one of these...

Old 01-10-2019, 08:19 AM   #39
sub
Liberty Suppressors

Quote:
Awesome.

I would really like to see how it does on supersonic 308, 223, or 300 BLK. With all that volume and the large bore, I suspect it would do better at the right ear than a dedicated silencer in the AR platform. Could be an attractive do all rifle can.
Duly noted.

Old 01-10-2019, 09:25 AM   #40
Fulliautomatix

Fulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to all

Quote:
I don't know where to get one of these...

I've got a 16" threaded 1895 (5/8"-24) available in NW GA. I'll even throw in a box or two of factory ammo, if needed.