NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Dealers & Services > Dogleg Arms

Old 11-15-2015, 08:58 PM   #1
laxguy59

laxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nice
Default Hey from DOGLEG AMRS in Georgia!

Hey guys!

Hey guys I'm working with DOGLEG ARMS, so if your looking for a can give us a holler and I'll make sure to give you a NFA talk member discount price quote!

Last edited by DoglegArms; 11-16-2015 at 01:04 AM.
laxguy59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 09:33 PM   #2
stonersr26

stonersr26 will become famous soon enoughstonersr26 will become famous soon enough

Where are you guys located? I might swing by while I'm home at Thanksgiving.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:53 PM   #3
Fulliautomatix

Fulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of light

DOGLEG ARMS
5220 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy
STE 104-271
Hiram, GA 30141
Old 11-16-2015, 12:28 AM   #4
DoglegArms
Dealer

DoglegArms is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonersr26 View Post
Where are you guys located? I might swing by while I'm home at Thanksgiving.
I'm in Hiram (Paulding County) and work out of my home office. I primarily sell online but anyone is welcome to come by and have a 'refreshment' and look at cans.

Unfortunately I will be closed Thanksgiving week. Let me know next time you're in town [email address]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulliautomatix View Post
DOGLEG ARMS
5220 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy
STE 104-271
Hiram, GA 30141
That's my mailing address. Shoot me an email if you want to come by [email address]
Our Facebook Page
Instagram @dla.nfa
DoglegArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:04 AM   #5
DoglegArms
Dealer

DoglegArms is on a distinguished road
Default From the Office of the President

Hi All, I'm Mike and own DOGLEG ARMS (01 FFL/03 SOT) & DOGLEG ARMS LLC (07 FFL/02 SOT). A brief summary about us, we are in Hiram, GA 30141 and have been in business since 2011. We're an online retailer (no store front) but cater to locals as well. We primarily deal in suppressor sales and barrel threading.

We try hard to make the whole process of purchasing a suppressor as convenient as possible. Our prices are competitive and we offer mounts/adapters at cost for the suppressor you purchase for life. We also offer in-state (GA) shipping for your can for trust registered Form 4s. No credit card fees on purchases.

Laxguy59 is working with me so he'll be answering questions and posting deals. Glad to be here and we'll be posting deals up soon! - Mike

www.doglegarms.com
[email address]
Our Facebook Page
Instagram @dla.llc
Our Facebook Page
Instagram @dla.nfa
DoglegArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:02 PM   #6
ArevaloSOCOM
I ain't got time to bleed

ArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to behold

Welcome aboard!
Old 11-16-2015, 03:42 PM   #7
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to all

You have prices for threading barrels (assembled / disassembled) on your site, but what about shorten, crown, and thread? Do you extend pistol barrels for threading?
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 10:14 AM   #8
laxguy59

laxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by areekalaan View Post
You have prices for threading barrels (assembled / disassembled) on your site, but what about shorten, crown, and thread? Do you extend pistol barrels for threading?
I'll talk with Mike, but I don't believe there is any additional cost if you are shortening and threading a barrel.

We have extended and threaded some firearms, we don't do them for all firearms, but the price will vary based on model.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:19 PM   #9
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxguy59 View Post
I'll talk with Mike, but I don't believe there is any additional cost if you are shortening and threading a barrel.

We have extended and threaded some firearms, we don't do them for all firearms, but the price will vary based on model.
Can you ask them if it is necessary to remove the barrel from a Zastava M77 in order to chop and thread?
Someone told me it was, but I'd like a 2nd opinion.
Haywood Jablome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 02:34 PM   #10
Liberty Suppressors

Liberty Suppressors is on a distinguished road

Shoot over your FFL/SOT to [email address]. That way you can get set up as a Liberty Suppressors dealer as well.

Tim@Liberty
Liberty Suppressors is offline   Reply With Quote