NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Dealers & Services > Silencer Shop

Old 03-01-2018, 10:07 AM   #1
Jeremy M.
Silencer Shop

Jeremy M. has a spectacular aura aboutJeremy M. has a spectacular aura aboutJeremy M. has a spectacular aura about
Default Q Silencers visiting Silencer Shop

Kevin Brittingham and the team from Q Silencers will be in the store this Friday March 2nd. They will be bringing along a pair of Honey Badger rifles to be given away.

Customers that purchase any Q Silencer in the store, on March 2nd, will be entered to win one of these rifles. Additionally customers that order a Q Silencer online, on March 2nd, will be entered to win a rifle as well. One rifle will be given away online and one in the store.

To sweeten the deal Q is also offering a special Flash Sale for Friday March 2nd only! In store customers will receive a FREE Tax Stamp on all Q rifle silencers and $100 off all Q rimfire silencers.

Online customers will receive $100 off every Q silencer on Friday March 2nd only. If you are thinking about buying a Q silencer now is the time! Order online on in the store to receive a discount on Q silencers and a chance to win a Honey Badger.

Fine Print: Must purchase online or in store on Friday March 2nd 2018 to be entered to win the Honey Badger 7" 300 BLK SHORT BARREL RIFLE w/ SILENCER from Q. Tax stamps for the rifle and silencer will be paid by winner.
Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's Armament, Liberty, Rugged Suppressors, SIG SAUER Silencers, SureFire, Tactical Solutions, Thompson Machine, Thunder Beast Arms, Yankee Hill Machine
www.SilencerShop.com / Like us on Facebook
512-931-4556
Jeremy M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:02 PM   #2
owensww
Not A Clue

owensww is just really niceowensww is just really niceowensww is just really niceowensww is just really niceowensww is just really niceowensww is just really nice

Jeremy,

How does the Thunder Chicken suppression compare to the Full Nelson. Looks like it has about 3 fewer baffles. Any numbers or subjective impressions on 300 blk, 223, 308?

Do you have to use an after market 1/2-28 thread adapter to use the full Nelson on an AR15 223?

looks like you would have a good chance at the honey badger if the in stock numbers are stable tomorrow.

Last edited by owensww; 03-01-2018 at 02:24 PM.
owensww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:10 PM   #3
mbogo

mbogo is on a distinguished road

You guys better keep running these specials once I move down there (we're having a house built in San Antonio)!!!

mbogo
Old 03-01-2018, 05:46 PM   #4
Jeremy M.
Silencer Shop

Jeremy M. has a spectacular aura aboutJeremy M. has a spectacular aura aboutJeremy M. has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by owensww View Post
Jeremy,

How does the Thunder Chicken suppression compare to the Full Nelson. Looks like it has about 3 fewer baffles. Any numbers or subjective impressions on 300 blk, 223, 308?

Do you have to use an after market 1/2-28 thread adapter to use the full Nelson on an AR15 223?

looks like you would have a good chance at the honey badger if the in stock numbers are stable tomorrow.
I think the thunder chicken sounds better than the full nelson but I don't have any hard numbers.

To run it on a 556 you would need an adapeter since the direct thread is 5/8x24
Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's Armament, Liberty, Rugged Suppressors, SIG SAUER Silencers, SureFire, Tactical Solutions, Thompson Machine, Thunder Beast Arms, Yankee Hill Machine
512-931-4556
Old 03-01-2018, 08:59 PM   #5
propeine
Wannabe Gunsmith

propeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to all

Jeremy I'm trying to look at the cost on a trash panda but the mobile site says I have a dealer selected yet won't let me see the price...
Old 03-01-2018, 11:52 PM   #6
jandbj
Rimfire revivalist

jandbj has a spectacular aura aboutjandbj has a spectacular aura aboutjandbj has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by propeine View Post
Jeremy I'm trying to look at the cost on a trash panda but the mobile site says I have a dealer selected yet won't let me see the price...
Same issue here.
jandbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:42 PM   #7
Jeremy M.
Silencer Shop

That is odd. Check it now and let me know if that is still an issue.
512-931-4556