NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > SilencerCo / SWR

Old 07-16-2018, 06:07 PM   #21
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to all

It's been over for weeks.
Old 07-17-2018, 10:02 AM   #22
Fishman

Fishman is a jewel in the roughFishman is a jewel in the roughFishman is a jewel in the roughFishman is a jewel in the roughFishman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by areekalaan View Post
It's been over for weeks.
Its been over for less than two days...
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 10:30 AM   #23
doubloon
pew pew yum yum

doubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to behold

Let's not get all caught up in crap like facts.
doubloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #24
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to all

Wow, He's right. I'm so burnt out I lost track of what month it is. I need a vacation.

On the up side, I need to check the receipt date on my Maxim 9!
Old 07-17-2018, 10:48 PM   #25
SouthernSlammed

SouthernSlammed is on a distinguished road

Picked up a Salvo12, planning my free can to be Octane 45k!!!

Sweet deal!
SouthernSlammed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 11:03 AM   #26
Fishman

Fishman is a jewel in the roughFishman is a jewel in the roughFishman is a jewel in the roughFishman is a jewel in the roughFishman is a jewel in the rough

Any day now...

I had to goose hunt with earmuffs on this morning like some sort of title 1 plebian.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:40 PM   #27
98_1LE

98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light

Capitol Armory has a similar deal this weekend, but the Maxim is even more expensive than during the last deal.

I shot a Maxim 9 yesterday, and really want one. I think I'll wait to see if they get under $1000 again.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:09 PM   #28
Ccoffin
Professional amateur

Ccoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to allCcoffin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_1LE View Post
Capitol Armory has a similar deal this weekend, but the Maxim is even more expensive than during the last deal.

I shot a Maxim 9 yesterday, and really want one. I think I'll wait to see if they get under $1000 again.
Mine runs like a Swiss watch after the reservice and its been a hit with everyone whos fired it. Im kicking myself for not buying during the SiCo sale by the way.
Ccoffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 08:54 PM   #29
DethRokRyan

DethRokRyan is a glorious beacon of lightDethRokRyan is a glorious beacon of lightDethRokRyan is a glorious beacon of lightDethRokRyan is a glorious beacon of lightDethRokRyan is a glorious beacon of lightDethRokRyan is a glorious beacon of lightDethRokRyan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
Any day now...

I had to goose hunt with earmuffs on this morning like some sort of title 1 plebian.
I lol'd. Right in the feels... Dove season just opened here and I missed my chance at more than a few that flew overhead from behind me. Could have heard them coming if it weren't for the damned earplugs.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:07 PM   #30
Fishman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethRokRyan View Post
I lol'd. Right in the feels... Dove season just opened here and I missed my chance at more than a few that flew overhead from behind me. Could have heard them coming if it weren't for the damned earplugs.
I'm flying to Texas tomorrow to go shoot doves (unsuppressed, ugh). They're protected in Michigan so its going to be a new experience for me. I'm not even bothering to bring my 450 bushmaster can because the two other guys will not be using them so im wearing headphones either way. 450 is painful.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:19 PM   #31
Duce

Duce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
I'm flying to Texas tomorrow to go shoot doves (unsuppressed, ugh). They're protected in Michigan so its going to be a new experience for me. I'm not even bothering to bring my 450 bushmaster can because the two other guys will not be using them so im wearing headphones either way. 450 is painful.
I didn't know doves were protected anywhere.
Its the best hunting there is IF you are in a spot they are flying.
If you are spaced out in an open field others in your group shots will not bother your ears. If I haf a can I would take it.

Last edited by Duce; 09-03-2018 at 10:23 PM.
Duce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:32 PM   #32
doubloon
pew pew yum yum

doubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce View Post
Yeah, I never actually thought about it either.

I wonder if Montana has an alligator season.
doubloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:45 AM   #33
Fishman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce View Post
Its the best hunting there is IF you are in a spot they are flying.
If you are spaced out in an open field others in your group shots will not bother your ears. If I haf a can I would take it.
We CaNt HuNt BiRdS oF pEaCe! - Michigan liberals

The 450 can would be useless because we'll be stalking pigs together.