NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Dead Air Silencers

Old 11-02-2015, 05:02 PM   #1
Fulliautomatix

Fulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to all
Default Dead Air Ghost (.45 modular can)

Any feel for when these will start shipping, and what the MSRP is?

http://www.shootingsportsretailer.co...-new-45-ghost/

Please don't "two weeks" me.

PS: Missed a great marketing opportunity to roll this sucker out on Halloween.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:09 PM   #2
propeine
Wannabe Gunsmith

propeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulliautomatix View Post
Any feel for when these will start shipping, and what the MSRP is?

http://www.shootingsportsretailer.co...-new-45-ghost/

Please don't "two weeks" me.

PS: Missed a great marketing opportunity to roll this sucker out on Halloween.
I like the second part of the article...Dead Air is creating muzzle devices to provide replacement parts without hassle of having to send the can in. Hopefully that works out well.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:32 PM   #3
laxguy59

laxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROPEINE View Post
I like the second part of the article...Dead Air is creating muzzle devices to provide replacement parts without hassle of having to send the can in. Hopefully that works out well.
Silencerco did the same thing with their maad mount blast shield thing and octane end cap muzzlebrake
Old 11-03-2015, 12:54 AM   #4
propeine
Wannabe Gunsmith

propeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to allpropeine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxguy59 View Post
Silencerco did the same thing with their maad mount blast shield thing and octane end cap muzzlebrake
Yes they did and I like it. A solid means to helping customers whilst avoiding ridiculous regulation.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:14 AM   #5
Fulliautomatix

Fulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to all

Has anyone picked one of these up yet? They've been available for a couple years now, wondering how they stack up against the usual suspects, considering they retail for +200 than most other .45 suppressors.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:43 AM   #6
copenhagen

copenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to all

Quote:
Has anyone picked one of these up yet? They've been available for a couple years now, wondering how they stack up against the usual suspects, considering they retail for +200 than most other .45 suppressors.
Did they not have one at the shoot we went to last week?
copenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 11:27 AM   #7
Fulliautomatix

I'm ashamed to say I never made it to that end of the field, and they didn't bring anything over to be metered (to my knowledge).
Old 07-20-2018, 01:25 PM   #8
copenhagen

copenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm ashamed to say I never made it to that end of the field, and they didn't bring anything over to be metered (to my knowledge).
I noticed that they never went over there- I found that to be interesting.
copenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 01:34 PM   #9
Fulliautomatix

Quote:
Originally Posted by copenhagen View Post
I noticed that they never went over there- I found that to be interesting.
Actually, I did go over there first thing in the morning just to see if they had anything they wanted metered before we dove into the personal collections. Only KGmade did though.
Old 07-20-2018, 02:57 PM   #10
Plunky
Forum Flunky, Admin

Plunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Actually, I did go over there first thing in the morning just to see if they had anything they wanted metered before we dove into the personal collections. Only KGmade did though.
We metered the Sandman S...
Old 07-23-2018, 06:20 PM   #11
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to allareekalaan is a name known to all

Silencer shop is in stock and running a deal.

https://www.silencershop.com/dead-air-ghost-m.html