NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Liberty Suppressors

Old 01-10-2019, 11:06 AM   #41
sub
Liberty Suppressors

sub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulliautomatix View Post
I've got a 16" threaded 1895 (5/8"-24) available in NW GA. I'll even throw in a box or two of factory ammo, if needed.

We need to get this together then. What day can you come during the week?

David

Purveyors in fine firearm sound suppressors.

"There is no such thing as a good tax." - Winston Churchill.
sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 12:05 PM   #42
Fulliautomatix

Fulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub View Post

David

PM Sent.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:10 PM   #43
catfish

catfish will become famous soon enough

Quote:

David
I'd happily pony up for ammo !
catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 02:38 PM   #44
Fulliautomatix

Fulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to allFulliautomatix is a name known to all

Is there anything in particular you'd like to hear/see shot? I have Hornady LeveRevolution 325gr FTX on hand, and my subsonic 405g hand loads.
Old 01-10-2019, 03:35 PM   #45
owensww
Not A Clue

owensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of lightowensww is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulliautomatix View Post
Is there anything in particular you'd like to hear/see shot? I have Hornady LeveRevolution 325gr FTX on hand, and my subsonic 405g hand loads.
You ought to show up with the DI 45 ACP AR15 SBR. Imagine how quiet that thing would be. You got 125 dB with an octane. With all that volume, Goliath might get you to 120 dB, stealthily casting those .45 stones.

I don't think this thing would fit distalradius' max 11, but it would be Sweet.

Last edited by owensww; 01-10-2019 at 05:00 PM.
owensww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 04:53 PM   #46
Fulliautomatix

Yeah, i can bring it along no problem, not sure the goliath will fit under the hand guard, though i could pull off the hand guard.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:06 PM   #47
strobro32

strobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to all

I don't know how I missed this thread but I immediately thought 45acp 9mm subgun can too. How about 300 BO?

Was there any video or sound testing done?
Old 01-14-2019, 11:32 AM   #48
DistalRadius

DistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to allDistalRadius is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by owensww View Post
I don't think this thing would fit distalradius' max 11, but it would be Sweet.

"Nope; these days if you don't have a linkless cam that tilts the breech end of the barrel downwards and locks it to the ejection port and a machined slide with a single locking lug that forms the front of the firing chamber riding on a one-piece polymer frame with interchangeable backstraps and a striker-fired assisted DAO trigger mechanism, nobody will take you seriously." -LoudClankingSound
DistalRadius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 07:41 AM   #49
sub
Liberty Suppressors

sub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of light

We need to consolidate all this into one place somehow...

Where would we shoot? Here? Texas? Indiana?

Old 01-15-2019, 12:43 PM   #50
98_1LE

98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light98_1LE is a glorious beacon of light

I vote Texas, only because I live here.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:53 PM   #51
Plunky
Forum Flunky, Admin

Plunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Only think is, I do not have a 45ACP sub gun, just 9mm variants...
I can provide that... I have approved travel papers.
Old 01-17-2019, 10:02 AM   #52
sub
Liberty Suppressors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plunky View Post
I can provide that... I have approved travel papers.
What is the thread pitch of your sub gun? I need to make sure there is a mount for it...

David

Old 01-17-2019, 10:25 AM   #53
Fulliautomatix

I'm pretty sure it is 5/8-24 as well, I put my Octane 45HD on his MAC at the last metering day. He's got a Lage upper on it.

Old 01-17-2019, 10:31 AM   #54
Fulliautomatix

PS: I have a couple private places to shoot here in N.GA. One a little more secluded than the other, both of them a little north of Cartersville, GA if we're looking for a place to meet up.

Last edited by Fulliautomatix; 01-17-2019 at 10:42 AM.
Fulliautomatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:45 AM   #55
Duce

Duce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of lightDuce is a glorious beacon of light

Indiana is always available anytime. If I'm scedualed to work I can always call in.
Old 01-17-2019, 02:32 PM   #56
strobro32

strobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to all

I got a private club here in Savannah GA with covered 50 yrd .22, 100 yrd, 100 meter, 25 yrd pistol, 500 yrd rifle ranges, shot clays, and uncovered 4- 50 yrd tactical (do whatever you want) bays with 3 and 4 sided berms.
Old 01-17-2019, 04:07 PM   #57
Plunky
Forum Flunky, Admin

Plunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What is the thread pitch of your sub gun? I need to make sure there is a mount for it...

David
Fulliautomatix is correct. It is a Lage MAX-10 MK2 upper, threaded 5/8-24.
Old 01-17-2019, 06:18 PM   #58
Stan1

Stan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to behold

This rapidly became the 1st entry for the 2019 Metering thread...
Stan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:21 PM   #59
Plunky
Forum Flunky, Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan1 View Post
This rapidly became the 1st entry for the 2019 Metering thread...
Indeed... I am close to having 3 more meters running, but it may be some time.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:25 PM   #60
Stan1

Stan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to behold

What are you missing?
Stan1 is offline   Reply With Quote