MrM4
Deep Creek Outfitters LLC

MrM4 will become famous soon enoughMrM4 will become famous soon enough
Default New 45 Silencers

We should have these shortly.

MrM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:52 AM   #2
Cheetah

Cheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to all

The brass beating the crap out of the camera really doesn't help with giving a good idea of how the can sounds..

ETA: I sound like an asshole. Ben B's right, it sounds awesome - it'd just be nice to hear MORE of it

Last edited by Cheetah; 09-22-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #3
Ben B.
Gun gamer

Ben B. is a splendid one to beholdBen B. is a splendid one to beholdBen B. is a splendid one to beholdBen B. is a splendid one to beholdBen B. is a splendid one to beholdBen B. is a splendid one to beholdBen B. is a splendid one to beholdBen B. is a splendid one to beholdBen B. is a splendid one to beholdBen B. is a splendid one to beholdBen B. is a splendid one to behold

That can sounds pretty flipping awesome on this video.

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. -Cornelius Tacitus

I want somebody to do it for me. This ass isn't gonna fatten itself. -Twinsen

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result.-Winston Churchill
Ben B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #4
Gibal
Procrastinator

Gibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
The brass beating the crap out of the camera really doesn't help with giving a good idea of how the can sounds..

ETA: I sound like an asshole. Ben B's right, it sounds awesome - it'd just be nice to hear MORE of it
Even if it wasn't intentional, it helps prove it isn't an airsoft gun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethRokRyan View Post
... locked it up tighter than a nun's...Ruger baffle.
Gibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #5
laxguy59

laxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrM4 View Post
Whats the price?
Would love to hear it on a 44 Magnum rifle.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:55 PM   #6
jaredr

jaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nice

that sounds great, any idea whether it is rated for 45-70?
jaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
MrM4

Ive heard it on the 44 Mag, the sound is good. I do not have any video of that yet.

The all Stainless model is $475, The Titanium Tube with Stainless Core is $580 & the Titanium model is $730.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #8
Cheetah

Cheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to all

Quote:
Ive heard it on the 44 Mag, the sound is good. I do not have any video of that yet.

The all Stainless model is $475, The Titanium Tube with Stainless Core is $580 & the Titanium model is $730.
Is there any difference in what the various models are rated for, or just the obvious differences in weight, longevity, etc?
Cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:50 PM   #9
MrM4

The up to 458 rating is for all 3 materials.

Matt
Old 09-25-2013, 10:32 PM   #10
MrM4

Id like to get 1 of these into a members hands ASAP who would be willing to do a review and post it here, maybe some video. Maybe a SOT or someone who could shoot it at their dealers so the wait wouldn't be so long. If we could get a member to do a review on it I bet we could do some kind of a promotional price in return for giving us an honest no BS review of the can.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:16 PM   #11
srt-4_uk

srt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to all

rated for 458 win mag? if so, I have just the rifle.
srt-4_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:27 AM   #12
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond repute

My dealer lets people play with stuff during the wait. I am planning a 458 build.
Twinsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:37 AM   #13
jaredr

jaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nicejaredr is just really nice

Quote:
Id like to get 1 of these into a members hands ASAP who would be willing to do a review and post it here, maybe some video. Maybe a SOT or someone who could shoot it at their dealers so the wait wouldn't be so long. If we could get a member to do a review on it I bet we could do some kind of a promotional price in return for giving us an honest no BS review of the can.
pm sent.
jaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #14
MrM4

Hopefully in the next few weeks I will get a chance to test it out on the 45 long colt and 45/70. I have over 8K round threw my 556 version and it is still running strong after a good sonic cleaning it is clear that the blast baffle has many thousands of rounds of life left. Considering it lives on a 10.5 M16 most of the time I am very happy.