NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Visionary Firearms

Old 09-28-2021, 04:45 PM   #21
Fulliautomatix

Fulliautomatix is a splendid one to beholdFulliautomatix is a splendid one to beholdFulliautomatix is a splendid one to beholdFulliautomatix is a splendid one to beholdFulliautomatix is a splendid one to beholdFulliautomatix is a splendid one to beholdFulliautomatix is a splendid one to beholdFulliautomatix is a splendid one to beholdFulliautomatix is a splendid one to beholdFulliautomatix is a splendid one to beholdFulliautomatix is a splendid one to behold

That'll get you the original artwork and 3 photocopies (black & white), lol.
Old 09-30-2021, 09:41 AM   #22
DistalRadius

DistalRadius is a splendid one to beholdDistalRadius is a splendid one to beholdDistalRadius is a splendid one to beholdDistalRadius is a splendid one to beholdDistalRadius is a splendid one to beholdDistalRadius is a splendid one to beholdDistalRadius is a splendid one to beholdDistalRadius is a splendid one to beholdDistalRadius is a splendid one to beholdDistalRadius is a splendid one to beholdDistalRadius is a splendid one to behold

Dat stock...

What was the nationality of the kit?
"Nope; these days if you don't have a linkless cam that tilts the breech end of the barrel downwards and locks it to the ejection port and a machined slide with a single locking lug that forms the front of the firing chamber riding on a one-piece polymer frame with interchangeable backstraps and a striker-fired assisted DAO trigger mechanism, nobody will take you seriously." -LoudClankingSound
DistalRadius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 11:28 AM   #23
ArevaloSOCOM
Fancy Sauce......

ArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud of

Delicious
Old 09-30-2021, 12:44 PM   #24
Hood886

Hood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to behold

Serbian M84. I've got an actual pkm laminated stock to go on it. I'll post pictures of it when I'm done with it. Will have bakelite grip, Russian style stock and sling.

I'm thinking about maybe turning my spare kit into a pkp bullpup clone. But not sure of I actually want to deal with the hassle of it all.
Old 10-07-2021, 04:14 AM   #25
Bulwyeth

Bulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to behold

Nice work. I am a huge fan of PKMs and have fired several in a previous life. Probably in my top 3. The M60 was a pain in the ass, as was the M249s. German MG3s we’re straight up bullet hoses, it took some effort to get used to the trigger. You’d just tap it and you’d put 15 rounds down range.

Experience: Something gained right after you needed it.
Bulwyeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 07:31 AM   #26
Hood886

Hood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulwyeth View Post
Nice work. I am a huge fan of PKMs and have fired several in a previous life. Probably in my top 3. The M60 was a pain in the ass, as was the M249s. German MG3s we’re straight up bullet hoses, it took some effort to get used to the trigger. You’d just tap it and you’d put 15 rounds down range.
Yeah completely agree. As of now PKM is my number one. Followed by the RPD. I'll be building a m240 sometime in the near future so we will see. I think my 308 m53 aka poor guys mg3 runs around 1400 Rd/min. Just too fast for a full power rifle round.
Old 10-07-2021, 04:50 PM   #27
Bulwyeth

Bulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to beholdBulwyeth is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hood886 View Post
Yeah completely agree. As of now PKM is my number one. Followed by the RPD. I'll be building a m240 sometime in the near future so we will see. I think my 308 m53 aka poor guys mg3 runs around 1400 Rd/min. Just too fast for a full power rifle round.
Agreed. RPD kicks ass. It’s a hard choice between the two. They’re both dirt simple to operate, and extremely reliable. Not cheap to feed, but in these times, what is anymore?

Experience: Something gained right after you needed it.
Bulwyeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 09:49 PM   #28
Hood886

Updated pictures with better furniture.

Old 10-09-2021, 10:45 PM   #29
ArevaloSOCOM
Fancy Sauce......

ArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud ofArevaloSOCOM has much to be proud of

Art
Old 10-09-2021, 11:21 PM   #30
doubloon
pew pew yum yum

doubloon has a brilliant futuredoubloon has a brilliant futuredoubloon has a brilliant futuredoubloon has a brilliant futuredoubloon has a brilliant futuredoubloon has a brilliant futuredoubloon has a brilliant futuredoubloon has a brilliant futuredoubloon has a brilliant futuredoubloon has a brilliant futuredoubloon has a brilliant future

I wouldn't kick it out of the safe.

very nice.
doubloon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 12:25 PM   #31
Stan1

Stan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant futureStan1 has a brilliant future

“Nobody needs an AR-17 with that thing that goes up!”

“You’re right. Everybody needs one of these.”
Stan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 03:10 AM   #32
Black
Perpetually Cold

Black is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to all

*grabs tissue*
*turns on Private Browsing*
*enlarges picture*
Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 03:12 PM   #33
Ccoffin
Professional amateur

Ccoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant futureCcoffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black View Post
*grabs tissue*
*turns on Private Browsing*
*enlarges picture*
Private Browsing was the guy who was originally issued the weapon
Ccoffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:52 AM   #34
Black
Perpetually Cold

Black is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to allBlack is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccoffin View Post
Private Browsing was the guy who was originally issued the weapon

repped
Black is offline   Reply With Quote