NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Thompson Machine

Old 02-27-2015, 10:21 PM   #1
Corey@ThompsonMachine
Tactical Platypus

Corey@ThompsonMachine will become famous soon enoughCorey@ThompsonMachine will become famous soon enough
Default Hello Again From Thompson Machine!!

Hey guys, back on the sub forum. As you have probably noticed we have been super busy expanding the product line and we have just completed a new manufacturing facility. We will try to maintain a greater presence here on the boards. Hope you all found us at SHOT 2015. We had a great time and made some really good contacts.

Thanks to Tim at Black Dawn Armory and the fellows over at Sightmark optics for what turned out to be a wonderful partnership during SHOT and what looks like will be continuing in the future.

Please let Brooks or I know if you have any questions or comments.

Brooks, Sales can be reached at [email address]
Corey, LE & Govt. Sales can be reached at [email address]
See the website for phone numbers here: www.thompsonmachine.net

Also, for those of you that don't know me:

Thompson Machine

172 Center Street

Panacea, Florida 32346

Phone: (850)408.5161

*** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ***

January 28, 2015

Thompson Machine Sound Suppressors of Panacea, Florida announced today that Corey A. Shaffer has been hired as the new director of the Law Enforcement & Government Sales Division. Thompson Machine is a Florida-based company specializing in mono-core suppressors that are take-apart for end user serviceability and cleaning. Suppressor calibers offered range from the .17HMR to .338 Lapua Magnum. Thompson Machine began operation in 1991 providing rapid prototyping and design services to the firearms industry.

Shaffer is a 17 year veteran of the Indianapolis Police Department in Indianapolis, Indiana and is currently assigned as a firearms instructor in the training division. Shaffer also served as past owner of both SSNFA Fine NFA Firearms & Suppressors and WWW.NFASHIRTS.COM, famous for producing the original NFA “Stamp Collector” shirts. Shaffer is leaving as the director of NFA Sales & Compliance at Beech Grove Firearms in Beech Grove, Indiana to accept the Thompson Machine position.

“It is great to be appreciated for years of hard work in learning & mastering the maze of what is NFA ownership and sales. To have a job I can look forward to that not only utilizes my years of training and experience as a full time sworn municipal police officer, but also my love of NFA firearms is truly a dream come true.” said Shaffer.

Departments, individual law enforcement officers & government employees interested in governmental pricing of Thompson Machine Sound Suppressors can contact Corey A. Shaffer at lesales@thompsonmachine.net or at (317)694.5126.

****PHOTO ATTACHED****

PAGE 1 of 1
[email address]

Last edited by Corey@ThompsonMachine; 02-27-2015 at 10:24 PM.
Corey@ThompsonMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 03:09 AM   #2
copenhagen

copenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to behold

Why didn't you ever declare a winner in your photo contest? I worked hard to give you a nice buck, UZI, and Thompson SG...all in the same scrumptious photograph.
copenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 03:48 AM   #3
Corey@ThompsonMachine
Tactical Platypus

Corey@ThompsonMachine will become famous soon enoughCorey@ThompsonMachine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by copenhagen View Post
Why didn't you ever declare a winner in your photo contest? I worked hard to give you a nice buck, UZI, and Thompson SG...all in the same scrumptious photograph.
I'll try and find the post and ask Brooks about it since its before my time. Feel free to post the link if you find it first.

Thanks!
[email address]
Old 02-28-2015, 03:52 AM   #4
Corey@ThompsonMachine
Tactical Platypus

This: http://nfatalk.org/forum/showthread....ompson+machine
[email address]
Old 02-28-2015, 04:12 PM   #5
copenhagen

copenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to beholdcopenhagen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey@ThompsonMachine View Post
There ya go. I've been waiting to see who won that contest for 1 year, 4 months, and 18 days now. Worse than waiting on the ATF- they only took 11 months and some change on my last Form 1.
copenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:53 AM   #6
Corey@ThompsonMachine
Tactical Platypus

Quote:
Originally Posted by copenhagen View Post
There ya go. I've been waiting to see who won that contest for 1 year, 4 months, and 18 days now. Worse than waiting on the ATF- they only took 11 months and some change on my last Form 1.
lol, ok. Let me run it up the flag pole. I'll let you know this week.
[email address]