NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Visionary Firearms

Old 02-19-2022, 08:32 PM   #1
Hood886

Hood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to behold
Default Pkp bullpup concept

Ok I've got a spare pkm that I really want to do something different then just make another pkm with it .

I've had the idea of making it into a pkp bullpup. What the PKP bullpup looks like https://armedfigures.com/t/pkp-pecheneg-bullpup/412

So the couple things I need to figure out.
1. I think I've got the fcg, connecting bar and trigger worked out. Not sure how I should attach the trigger and pistol grip section to the receiver. Thinking of maybe doing two pins front and back to hold it in place.

2. Any suggestions on how to go about the cheek rest for the top cover.

3. Also looking for ideas on the butt pad. Think it might have to take a magpul butt pad and trim it to the size I want and make some modifications to the rear trunnion.

Thoughts?
Old 02-19-2022, 08:52 PM   #2
Russian
Agent for Good

Russian has much to be proud ofRussian has much to be proud ofRussian has much to be proud ofRussian has much to be proud ofRussian has much to be proud ofRussian has much to be proud ofRussian has much to be proud ofRussian has much to be proud ofRussian has much to be proud ofRussian has much to be proud ofRussian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hood886 View Post
Ok I've got a spare pkm that I really want to do something different then just make another pkm with it .

I've had the idea of making it into a pkp bullpup. What the PKP bullpup looks like https://armedfigures.com/t/pkp-pecheneg-bullpup/412

So the couple things I need to figure out.
1. I think I've got the fcg, connecting bar and trigger worked out. Not sure how I should attach the trigger and pistol grip section to the receiver. Thinking of maybe doing two pins front and back to hold it in place.

2. Any suggestions on how to go about the cheek rest for the top cover.

3. Also looking for ideas on the butt pad. Think it might have to take a magpul butt pad and trim it to the size I want and make some modifications to the rear trunnion.

Thoughts?

For the love of God, please spend the time and money to locate original PKP parts and build it the same way the factory does.
Russian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 09:44 PM   #3
Hood886

Hood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to beholdHood886 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian View Post
For the love of God, please spend the time and money to locate original PKP parts and build it the same way the factory does.
Well pretty sure it was never actually fielded and was only ever a prototype.
Old 02-20-2022, 11:41 AM   #4
ArevaloSOCOM
Fancy Sauce......

ArevaloSOCOM has a brilliant futureArevaloSOCOM has a brilliant futureArevaloSOCOM has a brilliant futureArevaloSOCOM has a brilliant futureArevaloSOCOM has a brilliant futureArevaloSOCOM has a brilliant futureArevaloSOCOM has a brilliant futureArevaloSOCOM has a brilliant futureArevaloSOCOM has a brilliant futureArevaloSOCOM has a brilliant futureArevaloSOCOM has a brilliant future

Wow. That would be amazing. Exciting to see this come to life.
Old 02-20-2022, 07:30 PM   #5
Narsil
Creepy-Ass Cracka

Narsil has a brilliant futureNarsil has a brilliant futureNarsil has a brilliant futureNarsil has a brilliant futureNarsil has a brilliant futureNarsil has a brilliant futureNarsil has a brilliant futureNarsil has a brilliant futureNarsil has a brilliant futureNarsil has a brilliant futureNarsil has a brilliant future

The bullpup lover in me says bullpup the everything.

My right-brain dominated left-handedness says that all bullpups should either forward-eject or bottom eject.

I loved my Draco bullpup stock but there was no shouldering it for this lefty. Like Larry The Cucumber, I love my lips.

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain."
—Al'Lan Mandragoran
Narsil is offline   Reply With Quote