NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Dealers & Services > Renegade Armament

Old 08-31-2011, 12:28 AM   #1
Greg Kulbick

Greg Kulbick is on a distinguished road
Default Thompson Machine stuff in stock.

Brooks just stopped by and brought our latest order. Some of it is already sold but we have the following left for sale:

Zephyr (2)
Zephyr XL
QMF (2)
Isis (2) 1/2"x28 booster and fixed barrel mounts available
Sixteen
Thirty

All are in stock on form 3s ready to go. For prices, email [email address] or PM me.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
Greg Kulbick

No more rimfire cans in stock, but more on the way. Centerfire pistol and rifle cans still available. Post, PM or email for prices. We need to free up some room for new stuff coming in.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
Greg Kulbick

Zephyrs and Zephyr XLs should be here anytime. Still have a couple each Isises, Isi, Isisis? And QMFs on form threes ready to get out of here. Oh yeah, the Sixteen and Thirty are still looking for someone to pick them up.

Last edited by Greg Kulbick; 10-19-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Greg Kulbick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
Crk245
sales@silentriflegroup.co

Crk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of light

Greg. I have a question. Have you heard 9mm through the QMF? I just got a JR carbine in 9mm but plan on getting the 45acp set up soon. I'd like to get the QMF for both calibers but dont know if the 9mm would be too loud. Also, does QMF stand for what I think it does? If so, that is boss.
Crk245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #5
Greg Kulbick

I haven't. I've only heard 9mm through our 45Osprey and its still a lot quieter than a lot of the older dedicated 9mm hosts out there. Not as quiet as a Ti-Rant 9 or 9Osprey of course. There's no piston for the QMF, just the threaded mount, so I don't know if Brooks would be willing to make a 9mm one up, that's something you'd have to ask him. Scratch that, I just shot him an email asking about it.

Brooks won't come out and say what QMF stands for, but he won't say it doesn't stand for what you think it does either...
Old 10-19-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
Crk245
sales@silentriflegroup.co

Crk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of lightCrk245 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Kulbick View Post
I haven't. I've only heard 9mm through our 45Osprey and its still a lot quieter than a lot of the older dedicated 9mm hosts out there. Not as quiet as a Ti-Rant 9 or 9Osprey of course. There's no piston for the QMF, just the threaded mount, so I don't know if Brooks would be willing to make a 9mm one up, that's something you'd have to ask him. Scratch that, I just shot him an email asking about it.

Brooks won't come out and say what QMF stands for, but he won't say it doesn't stand for what you think it does either...
Thanks for the info. I'm betting it comparable to 9 through a 45 osprey. I found a post on ST of brooks that said 9mm through a wet QMF sounds great.
Crk245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:20 PM   #7
Greg Kulbick

Yeah, a QMF wet is pretty dang quiet. I don't think we ever shot one dry the day we were out with a QMF, Ti-Rant45 and a 45Osprey, but any differences between the three was minimal, almost indistinguisible to the ear. Had more to do with tones than volume. We've got some videos from the shoot, but the sound on the camera is crap, just about every can we had out there in any caliber sounded the same on the vid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crk245 View Post
I found a post on ST of brooks that said 9mm through a wet QMF sounds great.
Well now we know he CAN make a 9mm mount, we just need to see if he'll make more...
Old 10-24-2011, 02:30 AM   #8
Greg Kulbick

I didn't even think about it, but since it doesn't use a piston, a new mount for a QMF would probably qualify as a silencer part. You could try a .578x28 to 1/2x28 adapter I suppose.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:53 AM   #9
Greg Kulbick

Ok, Brooks posted some new stuff for 2012 on the other site, so we need to unload last years stuff to make room for it. QMFs and Isises for $25 over cost plus shipping. I still have the Sixteen and Thirty I need to get rid of, too. PM for prices or with questions.