NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Dealers & Services > Renegade Armament

Old 04-25-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
Greg Kulbick

Greg Kulbick is on a distinguished road
Default A little about us.

Some of you may recognize the name from other forums, some may not. Renegade Armament was started in 2009 by myself and my friend Jon, who goes by PrimerJon on the forums. Jon just sent me an IM telling me to let you know how awesome we are, about the time we fought off zombie dinosaurs and to buy stuff from us so we can get rich. I'll get to all that later...

We're a 01 FFL/03 SOT out of Tallahassee, FL trying to give people good prices on guns, because up until we came along all this town had was the run of the mill good ole boy store with the prices people who can't find the internet pay. We've got a couple simple rules:
You're not going to hurt our feelings if you buy somewhere else, we can't always beat a price and can't expect you to spend more because we wouldn't want to either, all we ask is the chance. We don't charge extra for credit cards, either.

Jon and I both have full time jobs as well. I work for the state's unclaimed property office, and Jon does computer stuff, that's why he takes care of the site and I stay the hell out of it. Email is the best way to reach us, since unfortunately no one is there to answer the phone during the day, but we usually respond immediately to emails and voicemails. Jon just started shooting recently and has had the standard response, he's addicted and wants all the cool stuff just like everyone else. I've been shooting recreationally for a dozen years or so and recently completed the NRA Basic Pistol Instructor Course.

Hopefully we'll be making the leap into stocking silencers soon, as we don't have much inventory now, just ordering things as people want them. Thompson Machine is about an hour away and we've got a pretty good relationship with Brooks. We'll also be trying to stock some of the other companies as well. AAC, Silencerco, YHM, Gemtech, etc. Feel free to PM or email [email address] for questions, comments, price quotes, death threats and whatnot.

As most people are aware, manufacturers have dealer agreements that prevent us from listing what we really charge for some items, but we hope you'll be pleasantly surprised if you check us out. Items listed as in stock on our site are whats available to us from one of our distributors, and we have a few others we can check with if you don't see what you're looking for.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
jimmym40a2
Super Moderator

jimmym40a2 is a name known to alljimmym40a2 is a name known to alljimmym40a2 is a name known to alljimmym40a2 is a name known to alljimmym40a2 is a name known to alljimmym40a2 is a name known to alljimmym40a2 is a name known to alljimmym40a2 is a name known to alljimmym40a2 is a name known to alljimmym40a2 is a name known to alljimmym40a2 is a name known to all

Welcome aboard!
jimmym40a2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
MacMan
Hablützel

MacMan has a spectacular aura aboutMacMan has a spectacular aura aboutMacMan has a spectacular aura aboutMacMan has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forum Greg!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:34 PM   #4
superdrag67

superdrag67 is just really nicesuperdrag67 is just really nicesuperdrag67 is just really nicesuperdrag67 is just really nicesuperdrag67 is just really nicesuperdrag67 is just really nice

Welcome! Nice to have new vendors here.
superdrag67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:45 AM   #5
PrimerJon
class 3 dealer

PrimerJon will become famous soon enough

Feel free to PM me and Greg about prices for whatever, as soon as we start getting some things in we will start posting up specials and group buys!

Thanks for having us guys!
PrimerJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:48 AM   #6
aspiderfreak
>=O - - - (.)(.)

aspiderfreak has a spectacular aura aboutaspiderfreak has a spectacular aura aboutaspiderfreak has a spectacular aura aboutaspiderfreak has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimerJon View Post
Feel free to PM me and Greg about prices for whatever, as soon as we start getting some things in we will start posting up specials and group buys!

Thanks for having us guys!

<3 specials and group buys.

And you've hunted zombie dinosaurs? The most fearsome creatures to ever walk the earth?

RESPECT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWT View Post
...let's clear something else up, no more pictures of penises... it ruins my day.

"Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy." (Groucho Marx)
aspiderfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:33 PM   #7
Greg Kulbick

Greg Kulbick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiderfreak View Post

<3 specials and group buys.
Lets just say that first group buy we did for our local forum, on the cheaper stuff we would have made more money doing a transfer. On the higher end cans, the discounts nearly negated(if not elimintated) the cost of the stamp.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:12 PM   #8
aspiderfreak
>=O - - - (.)(.)

aspiderfreak has a spectacular aura aboutaspiderfreak has a spectacular aura aboutaspiderfreak has a spectacular aura aboutaspiderfreak has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Kulbick View Post
Lets just say that first group buy we did for our local forum, on the cheaper stuff we would have made more money doing a transfer. On the higher end cans, the discounts nearly negated(if not elimintated) the cost of the stamp.

Good times! I'll be keeping tabs for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWT View Post
...let's clear something else up, no more pictures of penises... it ruins my day.

"Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy." (Groucho Marx)
aspiderfreak is offline   Reply With Quote