NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > American Manufacturing

Old 03-08-2015, 11:41 AM   #1
M_Klos

M_Klos is on a distinguished road
Default Some introduction...

Even though most of you have probably not heard of us before, we've been around since 1998. I've been producing the Triple X line of sound suppressors since 1999 and they have undergone countless performance enhancing evolutions since. Our flagship is the Triple X Warrior, a centerfire silencer for 223 and 30 caliber applications. It's a thread on unit available in most any thread, 8.5" in length and 1.6" OD. It's full auto rated, sealed and welded with almost 40 individual TIG welds. Performance is outstanding with SPL data (for all of my products) coming. Best part is they are only 375.00 with dealer pricing available. I also build rimfire, 9mm and 45 handgun units with LID's built into them. Also available are the Sentry line of integrated suppressed pistols and rifles built on either a Savage MKII bolt action rifle or a Ruger MKII/III or 22/45 series of pistols. Currently, my silencers are being featured on the TV show Freedom Fighters hosted by Jeff Zimba and Blaine Anthony on the pursuit channel on Friday nights at 8:30pm. I take a great deal of pride in my work and offer great products at affordable prices. I currently work full time as a gunsmith at a local shop with an indoor range and build my products there as well as do repair/refinishing/custom work/barrel threading and everything else firearms related. We have a website right now but the hosting service is absolutely lousy and I have not spent a whole lot of time with it, I'm looking into transferring the domain to another host to get away from it but there are only so many hours in the day. All of my contact info is there and please,feel free to ask any questions. I'll get some pics, videos and better descriptions of my work up up this coming week. I also have a facebook where I post what's going on in the shop and some how to stuff from time to time.

Heres a shot of my silencers being used on this seasons set of Freedom Fighters on the pursuit channel. Two Triple X Warriors, Two K-Jet9's and two
22 K-Jets. I'm very proud to have them there.

Last edited by M_Klos; 03-22-2015 at 01:05 PM.
M_Klos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:15 PM   #2
ncorry

ncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to all

Welcome Mr. Klos! You've done some excellent work for me in the past, and for those of you who don't know Mike by reputation, he is a long-long-time contributor on Subguns, and is a hell of a guy to work with.
Old 03-16-2015, 05:26 PM   #3
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant future

From the website: "...We also offer barrel threading services for just about any pitch or size and can thread the "seemingly unthreadable" barrels in many cases..."

can you extend / thread a Sig P238 1/2x28rh? If you have to open up the hole in the slide for clearance that's cool.
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 07:48 AM   #4
M_Klos

M_Klos is on a distinguished road

This is one ive not had good luck with. The barrel is under .5 od with extremely thin walls. You have to use 40 tpi threads to keep thread depth to a minimum, to avoid barrel breakage, which inevetibly will fail with suppressor use unless a micro size, ultra light weight unit. This has been my experience.
M_Klos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:30 PM   #5
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant futureareekalaan has a brilliant future

Would you consider a Thompson Machine Poseidon a "micro sized, ultra light weight unit"?
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 10:48 AM   #6
steamhead

steamhead is a splendid one to beholdsteamhead is a splendid one to beholdsteamhead is a splendid one to beholdsteamhead is a splendid one to beholdsteamhead is a splendid one to beholdsteamhead is a splendid one to beholdsteamhead is a splendid one to beholdsteamhead is a splendid one to beholdsteamhead is a splendid one to beholdsteamhead is a splendid one to beholdsteamhead is a splendid one to behold

I've had a Triple X Warrior since about 2000 and its been used as a demo can for all this time. Excellent piece of work. I haven't done any dealing with Mike for a few years but had great experience with him when I did. Customers have always said the same. Great to see you on the board Mike.
Welcome.

Frank
steamhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 04:30 AM   #7
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad to see dealers I'd never heard of. My favorite companies are guys I didn't know about or that didn't exist say 6 years ago.