NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > American Manufacturing

Old 03-06-2015, 08:37 PM   #1
ArevaloSOCOM
Fancy Sauce......

ArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Welcome American Manufacturing!

Welcome aboard!
Old 03-07-2015, 01:13 AM   #2
Ben B.
Gun gamer

Ben B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud of

Who dat?

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. -Cornelius Tacitus

I want somebody to do it for me. This ass isn't gonna fatten itself. -Twinsen

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result.-Winston Churchill
Ben B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 12:09 PM   #3
9a91
Hobby Gun Sunday Driver

9a91 has much to be proud of9a91 has much to be proud of9a91 has much to be proud of9a91 has much to be proud of9a91 has much to be proud of9a91 has much to be proud of9a91 has much to be proud of9a91 has much to be proud of9a91 has much to be proud of9a91 has much to be proud of9a91 has much to be proud of

Who dere?
9a91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 12:12 PM   #4
DistalRadius

DistalRadius has much to be proud ofDistalRadius has much to be proud ofDistalRadius has much to be proud ofDistalRadius has much to be proud ofDistalRadius has much to be proud ofDistalRadius has much to be proud ofDistalRadius has much to be proud ofDistalRadius has much to be proud ofDistalRadius has much to be proud ofDistalRadius has much to be proud ofDistalRadius has much to be proud of

Who dis?
"Nope; these days if you don't have a linkless cam that tilts the breech end of the barrel downwards and locks it to the ejection port and a machined slide with a single locking lug that forms the front of the firing chamber riding on a one-piece polymer frame with interchangeable backstraps and a striker-fired assisted DAO trigger mechanism, nobody will take you seriously." -LoudClankingSound
DistalRadius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:17 PM   #5
ncorry

ncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to all

He's a great guy, a hell of a machinist, and user of a bad web host. I've had a few projects that were sent to him, and all of them came back exactly the way I was hoping, all of them on time or earlier and at or below quoted pricing. Can't really ask for anything more.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:44 PM   #6
doubloon
mEdIA JuNKiE

doubloon has a reputation beyond reputedoubloon has a reputation beyond reputedoubloon has a reputation beyond reputedoubloon has a reputation beyond reputedoubloon has a reputation beyond reputedoubloon has a reputation beyond reputedoubloon has a reputation beyond reputedoubloon has a reputation beyond reputedoubloon has a reputation beyond reputedoubloon has a reputation beyond reputedoubloon has a reputation beyond repute

You actually got something for below the quoted price?

GTFO

And welcome American Manufacturing
doubloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 10:40 AM   #7
ncorry

ncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to allncorry is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubloon View Post
You actually got something for below the quoted price?

GTFO

And welcome American Manufacturing
Am pretty sure he quoted a range for threading a Ruger MKII bull barrel and for some reason it was easier than anticipated and gave me free shipping or $10 off. So, IIRC, yeah, I did. Oh, and it was perfectly threaded.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:07 AM   #8
Ben B.
Gun gamer

Ben B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud ofBen B. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncorry View Post
He's a great guy, a hell of a machinist, and user of a bad web host. I've had a few projects that were sent to him, and all of them came back exactly the way I was hoping, all of them on time or earlier and at or below quoted pricing. Can't really ask for anything more.
Is "he" Mike Klos, of the former American Mfg?

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. -Cornelius Tacitus

I want somebody to do it for me. This ass isn't gonna fatten itself. -Twinsen

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result.-Winston Churchill
Ben B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 12:55 PM   #9
ArevaloSOCOM
Fancy Sauce......

ArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond reputeArevaloSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B. View Post
Is "he" Mike Klos, of the former American Mfg?
Yep