thequietertimhall

thequietertimhall is on a distinguished road
Default NG2 Defense lowers the MSRP on the MaxFlo 3D to $995

Just a PSA...
https://www.facebook.com/thequietertimhall/
thequietertimhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 12:42 PM   #2
Fulliautomatix

Fulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of lightFulliautomatix is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Tim, just a head's up that there will be another metering day in Georgia, in July. It would be great to see some of these cans in action.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:16 PM   #3
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of light

If you can't make that event, come to Indiana and let me play with one... I mean get it tested.

To be honest, I'd like to compare the Maxflo 3D vs my Griffin SPR reflex suppressor. The SPR is also super low blowback and tamed a 10.5" 5.56 amazingly well, as well as not overgassing my non-adjustable Tavor.

I'm done at the moment with rimfire and pistol cans. I'm concentrating on a few integrals and I am in the market for 1 more rifle can. The Idea of the new 7.62x51 Tavor with a Maxflo 3D intrigues me.
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:36 AM   #4
Duce

Duce is just really niceDuce is just really niceDuce is just really niceDuce is just really niceDuce is just really niceDuce is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by areekalaan View Post
If you can't make that event, come to Indiana and let me play with one... I mean get it tested.

To be honest, I'd like to compare the Maxflo 3D vs my Griffin SPR reflex suppressor. The SPR is also super low blowback and tamed a 10.5" 5.56 amazingly well, as well as not overgassing my non-adjustable Tavor.

I'm done at the moment with rimfire and pistol cans. I'm concentrating on a few integrals and I am in the market for 1 more rifle can. The Idea of the new 7.62x51 Tavor with a Maxflo 3D intrigues me.
The Indiana metering event is on June 30th near charlestown IN. 30 min north of Louisville KY.
Im in the market for more centerfire rifle cans, the wife and kids need their own.

Last edited by Duce; 04-07-2018 at 08:40 AM.
Duce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:34 PM   #5
thequietertimhall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulliautomatix View Post
Hey Tim, just a head's up that there will be another metering day in Georgia, in July. It would be great to see some of these cans in action.

I am definitely in for that. So far, July is open for me. Do you know where and when?
Old 04-11-2018, 12:08 PM   #6
thequietertimhall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce View Post
The Indiana metering event is on June 30th near charlestown IN. 30 min north of Louisville KY.
Im in the market for more centerfire rifle cans, the wife and kids need their own.

I have it on my calendar now. I'm planning on going to both the IN and GA events at this time.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:08 PM   #7
thequietertimhall

Quote:
Originally Posted by areekalaan View Post

I am planning on going to both...
Old 04-11-2018, 04:27 PM   #8
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thequietertimhall View Post
I am planning on going to both...
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote