NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > SilencerCo / SWR

Old 04-14-2019, 08:43 AM   #21
CharlesMain

CharlesMain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCEDoktor View Post
I shoot a Ruger 77/17 in 17 hornet (not 17 HMR) and have used my Spetre II on it with no problems.

It sounds good. Definitely worth threading and suppressing.

17 Winchester Super mag is a rimfire based on a 22 Nail Gun blank that launches a 20 grain bullet at 3000 FPS.

The 17 Hornet is a centerfire based on a necked Enfinmince.fr down 22 hornet that launches the same 20 grain bullet at 3600 FPS.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.17_W...r_Super_Magnum
300 caliber (7.62mm) centerfire rifle silencer on the market ?

Last edited by CharlesMain; 04-17-2019 at 05:19 PM.
CharlesMain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 10:06 AM   #22
ATCDoktor

ATCDoktor is a name known to allATCDoktor is a name known to allATCDoktor is a name known to allATCDoktor is a name known to allATCDoktor is a name known to allATCDoktor is a name known to allATCDoktor is a name known to allATCDoktor is a name known to allATCDoktor is a name known to allATCDoktor is a name known to allATCDoktor is a name known to all

Quote:
300 caliber (7.62mm) centerfire rifle silencer on the market ?
Iím not sure what your asking.

The suppressor I use most of the time on my 17 Hornet is a smaller 22 can that is used primarily for 22 rimfires but is rated for up to 5.7X28 (Iíve used it in the 22 Hornet as well but I donít believe itís rated for that cartridge).

I have used a Gemtech Titanium Trek which is a 22 centerfire can rated put to some of the larger 22 centerfires (Iíve used it on my 22-250)

I havenít fired a 17 Hornet through a 30 caliber can but Iím sure it would work fine.
ATCDoktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 11:29 AM   #23
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to behold

Yall mofuggas just talked me in a 17 WSM. Everything's already in the mail.

Gonna dump 4 other rifles. The herd has already been thinning.

Last edited by Twinsen; 04-14-2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Oh SOB it's another spammer and this page shows up on google searches
Twinsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:15 PM   #24
dj_fatstyles

dj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsen View Post
Yall mofuggas just talked me in a 17 WSM. Everything's already in the mail.

Gonna dump 4 other rifles. The herd has already been thinning.
Let us know how it malfunctions for you. I'm interested in a 17wsm
Haha, got my manager to pull it up while we were in a meeting with a couple purchasing agents. They all looked at me like like I just shit on the table in front of all of them. That probably made me laugh even harder than the video. hahaha
Spoiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan1 View Post
More like going to the dentist. He says "Open" and you grab his balls and say "We're not going to hurt each other, are we?"
Spoiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsen View Post
The NFATCA was to be exactly this until they decided the Brady Campaign was too pro-gun.
dj_fatstyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 07:31 PM   #25
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to behold

It's a savage with rear locking lugs. My guess is the action is ass-AIDS and lacks accuracy.
Twinsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:36 AM   #26
fastfire

fastfire is a glorious beacon of lightfastfire is a glorious beacon of lightfastfire is a glorious beacon of lightfastfire is a glorious beacon of lightfastfire is a glorious beacon of lightfastfire is a glorious beacon of lightfastfire is a glorious beacon of light

Hows the riffling holding up after several k rds?
Been thinking about something flat shooting, guess I need something else to reload............

Tags
it sounds good, pakistan