NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Special Interest Arms

Old 07-10-2015, 09:04 PM   #1
ArevaloSOCOM
I ain't got time to bleed

ArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to behold
Default Welcome aboard!

Glad to have you onboard Richard!
Old 07-12-2015, 02:19 PM   #2
Richard/SIA

Location: Gardnerville, No. Nevada. Fifty miles south of Reno.
Richard/SIA is on a distinguished road

Glad to be aboard.

Not sure what will be of interest here, maybe construction details?
Nothing earth shattering in my technique, which tends to be a bit old-school and slightly overbuilt.

Perhaps pics that I do not post on my own site so that the pages load quickly even for folk with slow connections?
I do host them on my own domain.

Now getting more into modern guns and materials, Ti. is an interesting material to work with as it can go easy or hard depending on how well you machine it.
And if you really foul up it can catch fire!

Since this is an interactive forum I'm sure the members will direct my content toward what they want to see.

http://www.specialinterestarms.com

Last edited by Richard/SIA; 07-12-2015 at 05:05 PM.
Richard/SIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:01 PM   #3
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard/SIA View Post
Glad to be aboard.

Not sure what will be of interest here, maybe construction details?
Nothing earth shattering in my technique, which tends to be a bit old-school and slightly overbuilt.

Perhaps pics that I do not post on my own site so that the pages load quickly even for folk with slow connections?
I do host them on my own domain.

Now getting more into modern guns and materials, Ti. is an interesting material to work with as it can go easy or hard depending on how well you machine it.
And if you really foul up it can catch fire!

Since this is an interactive forum I'm sure the members will direct my content toward what they want to see.
Welcome!

What's your site URL?
Old 07-12-2015, 05:04 PM   #4
Richard/SIA

Location: Gardnerville, No. Nevada. Fifty miles south of Reno.
Richard/SIA is on a distinguished road

Oh right, I can put that up here without getting hammered by mods!

http://www.specialinterestarms.com
Richard/SIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:07 PM   #5
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to behold

You should put it in your signature.
Twinsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:25 PM   #6
ArevaloSOCOM
I ain't got time to bleed

ArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to beholdArevaloSOCOM is a splendid one to behold

Agreed.

You can also create a thread. Lock and tack it to the top......after Plunky makes you a mod for this subsection
Old 07-13-2015, 09:52 AM   #7
Plunky
Forum Flunky, Admin

Plunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to behold

He can mod it now.