NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Liberty Suppressors

Old 02-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #21
Haywood Jablome
The Indestructible Beast

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

messed up

Last edited by Haywood Jablome; 02-11-2014 at 04:31 PM.
Haywood Jablome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 04:30 PM   #22
Haywood Jablome
The Indestructible Beast

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacki View Post
wimmin folk luvin
d00d, ummm...
hate to break it to you, but anytime he has a post about wimminz it's always about how he turned some snatch down for some or another honorable reason.

Then he goes posting a sexxi pic of his squadmate.

1+1=???

Last edited by Haywood Jablome; 02-11-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:14 PM   #23
Gibal
Procrastinator

Gibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulusierra View Post
1+1=???
"Rubbing sticks and sticks together makin' sparks ignite..."

Gibal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:44 PM   #24
Cheetah

Cheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulusierra View Post
d00d, ummm...
hate to break it to you, but anytime he has a post about wimminz it's always about how he turned some snatch down for some or another honorable reason.

Then he goes posting a sexxi pic of his squadmate.

1+1=???
I just don't tell you dirty bastards about the ones I don't turn down, because I know what that leads to around here

The current:

ETA: Also, for the record, 99% of the snatch I turn down is a result of them possessing too much crazy. Honor has little to no place in my wiener's escapades.
Cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:50 PM   #25
brownribbon
Token Liberal

brownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
I just don't tell you dirty bastards about the ones I don't turn down, because I know what that leads to around here

The current:

ETA: Also, for the record, 99% of the snatch I turn down is a result of them possessing too much crazy. Honor has little to no place in my wiener's escapades.

Dude, seriously? A Dell? Standards, man.
brownribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:56 PM   #26
Haywood Jablome
The Indestructible Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownribbon View Post
Dude, seriously? A Dell? Standards, man.
Yeah!

Also, look at that messy desk...
Old 02-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #27
phoenix
Official NFATalk Mascot™

phoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to all

scar on leg

wouldnt/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypervdh View Post
Rule #4: some things are worth fighting for.

Rule #5: everything worth fighting for cannot be bought with money.
phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:14 PM   #28
wacki

wacki will become famous soon enough

Can't see much of her but she passes my test.

I super glue matches to the inside thighs of a woman's corduroy pants. If she catches on fire.... Well my fatty problem is solved. Or really pissed off. If she doesn't turn into BBQ pork, well then I keep her for a different kind of pork.

Last edited by wacki; 02-11-2014 at 10:42 PM.
wacki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:34 PM   #29
Cheetah

Cheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
scar on leg

wouldnt/10
Bruise on leg. She's a vet. Gets beat up by animals for a living.

I'd provide more, but that's the only one she dashed out her face, and I'm sure she'd murder me if she found out. Just couldn't have zooloo having any mantasies about me.
Cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:11 AM   #30
phoenix
Official NFATalk Mascot™

phoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to all

Quote:
Bruise on leg. She's a vet. Gets beat up by animals for a living.

I'd provide more, but that's the only one she dashed out her face, and I'm sure she'd murder me if she found out. Just couldn't have zooloo having any mantasies about me.
correction:

bruise on leg

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypervdh View Post
Rule #4: some things are worth fighting for.

Rule #5: everything worth fighting for cannot be bought with money.
phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:13 AM   #31
hypervdh
I shoot 4 rounds per year

hypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The current:

You guys are so shallow. It's what's on the inside that matters.

Cheetah, I wish I had your dedication when I was single but my wiener didn't let my brain work enough to determine who was crazy. God gave me a wiener and a brain but only enough blood to run one at a time
hypervdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 06:51 AM   #32
sub
Liberty Suppressors

sub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of lightsub is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel Crunkleton View Post
I can't speak for Dave, but it seems that if you could supply him with a bull barrel for whatever .22 platform you were interested in, he could make it. Another obvious candidate would be the 77/22. Note that he doesn't fabricate the interfacing components. I think he said he uses Green Mountain 10/22 bull barrels for the production pinnacles.
Rerailing this thread will take a team of mules at this point, but here goes.

We can do as Nate has said above. He is right as long as the barrel is at least 16" in length and the diameter is at least .920" The only other thing to watch out for is if there is a screw holding a forearm on that is tapped into the barrel.

There you go guys, back to Cheetah's personal choices

Dave

Purveyors in fine firearm sound suppressors.

"There is no such thing as a good tax." - Winston Churchill.
sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:57 PM   #33
lawdog2k
What? Who? Me? No.

lawdog2k is a jewel in the roughlawdog2k is a jewel in the roughlawdog2k is a jewel in the roughlawdog2k is a jewel in the rough

Interesting. Thanks, Dave.
lawdog2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:44 PM   #34
wacki

Thanks Dave!

I need to find an appropriate barrel. Spikes no longer sells their ST-22 and I'm not going to drop a small fortune into an inaccurate Leonidas. The CMMG bbl doesn't have the best reviews.
Old 02-13-2014, 07:46 PM   #35
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacki View Post
Thanks Dave!

I need to find an appropriate barrel. Spikes no longer sells their ST-22 and I'm not going to drop a small fortune into an inaccurate Leonidas. The CMMG bbl doesn't have the best reviews.
Compass lake might be worth looking into.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:22 PM   #36
wlc

wlc is on a distinguished road

Isn't their someone that converts 10/22 barrels for use in an AR. That's the route I'd look into. Start with a good barrel converted for an AR and then let Dave and crew work their magic on it. If I had bottomless pockets I'd have one that mimicked the Leo including the diameter. Bet that would be quiet, quiet, quiet. AND, you could shoot anything through it....
wlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:43 PM   #37
wacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel Crunkleton View Post
Compass lake might be worth looking into.
Will call them tomorrow. Thanks!
Old 02-13-2014, 11:51 PM   #38
wacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlc View Post
Isn't their someone that converts 10/22 barrels for use in an AR. That's the route I'd look into. Start with a good barrel converted for an AR and then let Dave and crew work their magic on it.
Looking into it. Thanks!

Few threads turned up via google:

beta.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=3&f=15&t=517606

http://beta.ar15.com/archive/topic.h...&f=15&t=360637

Quote:
I'd have one that mimicked the Leo including the diameter. Bet that would be quiet, quiet, quiet. AND, you could shoot anything through it....
Yea, I was thinking that all day as well. I like the big diameter. More volume and more like a real Leo. Only problem with an exact Leo replica is that the baffles are attached to the barrel. So cleaning the baffles while they are under the hand rails will be a pain in the rear. If you want to clean the .22LR gunk out, the design will have to be different.

Glad we are getting back on track!

Last edited by wacki; 02-14-2014 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:56 PM   #39
srt-4_uk

srt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlc View Post
Isn't their someone that converts 10/22 barrels for use in an AR. That's the route I'd look into. Start with a good barrel converted for an AR and then let Dave and crew work their magic on it. If I had bottomless pockets I'd have one that mimicked the Leo including the diameter. Bet that would be quiet, quiet, quiet. AND, you could shoot anything through it....
Redtazdog on st. I have a 4" barrel from him and It's Awesome.
srt-4_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:27 AM   #40
wacki

I just popped Redtazdog a PM.

tyty

Last edited by wacki; 02-14-2014 at 12:33 AM.