NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Dealers & Services > Deep Creek Outfitters, LLC

Old 02-27-2015, 12:57 AM   #1
MrM4
Deep Creek Outfitters LLC

MrM4 will become famous soon enoughMrM4 will become famous soon enough
Default SOLD NEW PKM Barrel

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=469800267

Going to let the free market figure it out, Hungarian made, unfired came from OOW back when you could still get original barrels.

Last edited by MrM4; 03-05-2015 at 01:01 AM.
MrM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 01:02 AM   #2
ppsh41

ppsh41 will become famous soon enough

Holly hell I should of held on to the 4 i sold a few years ago.
ppsh41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:12 AM   #3
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Linking to auctions on other sites is against the rules.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:54 AM   #4
Plunky
Forum Flunky, Admin

Plunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel Crunkleton View Post
Linking to auctions on other sites is against the rules.
He can do what he wants in his section, as long as it is legal, including post an auction. The no auction rule applies to the classifieds section.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:37 AM   #5
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plunky View Post
He can do what he wants in his section, as long as it is legal, including post an auction. The no auction rule applies to the classifieds section.
Oh, well fk me then. Call it a free bump.
Old 02-28-2015, 04:03 PM   #6
Haywood Jablome
Massive Mohammed

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh, well fk me then. Call it a free bump.
snitches git stitches
Haywood Jablome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 08:32 PM   #7
phoenix
Official NFATalk Mascot™

phoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulusierra View Post
snitches git stitches
nate doesnt understand this. someone will have to translate it for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypervdh View Post
Rule #4: some things are worth fighting for.

Rule #5: everything worth fighting for cannot be bought with money.
phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:01 PM   #8
Haywood Jablome
Massive Mohammed

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
nate doesnt understand this. someone will have to translate it for him.
INB4 Nate expouses the virtues of medical glue and tape instead of the common stitch.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:05 PM   #9
brownribbon
Token Liberal

brownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
INB4 Nate expouses the virtues of medical glue and tape instead of the common stitch.

Surgical glue works better than stitches on thumb nails. So it's got that going for it. Which is nice.
brownribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:03 AM   #10
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Quote:
"Medical glue" is basically superglue with a sponge applicator. It's quick and easy, but there's a reason plastic surgeons still use super-fine suture to close.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:51 AM   #11
Haywood Jablome
Massive Mohammed

Quote:
"Medical glue" is basically superglue with a sponge applicator. It's quick and easy, but there's a reason plastic surgeons still use super-fine suture to close.
And cocaine for facial surgery.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:04 AM   #12
kramer

kramer is a glorious beacon of lightkramer is a glorious beacon of lightkramer is a glorious beacon of lightkramer is a glorious beacon of lightkramer is a glorious beacon of lightkramer is a glorious beacon of lightkramer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
snitches git stitches
and sometimes end up in ditches.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote