NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Dealers & Services > Deep Creek Outfitters, LLC

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 02:51 PM   #1
MrM4
Deep Creek Outfitters LLC

MrM4 will become famous soon enoughMrM4 will become famous soon enough
Default sold New M1A Loaded New $1365 shipped

Up for grabs is a M1a Loaded with synthetic stock. The gun is unfired. 22" 1/10 Twist national match barrel. Match grade rear sight,.052 Aperture & national Match Front sight .062. National Match Trigger. 10Rd Magazine. The butt plate has been upgraded to a Metal GI type plate. $1365 SHIPPED

Last edited by MrM4; 01-12-2015 at 05:44 PM.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:53 PM   #2
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Wood stocks are readily available online.
Old 12-23-2014, 06:08 PM   #3
brownribbon
Token Liberal

brownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to behold

"Assault weapon."
Old 12-23-2014, 07:03 PM   #4
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownribbon View Post
"Assault weapon."
did the bayonet lug put you over?
Old 12-23-2014, 11:36 PM   #5
Ben B.
Gun gamer

Ben B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really nice

It's got a shoulder thing and it's all black fer crissakes. It's an assault weapon.

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. -Cornelius Tacitus

I want somebody to do it for me. This ass isn't gonna fatten itself. -Twinsen

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result.-Winston Churchill
Old 12-23-2014, 11:45 PM   #6
Gibal
Procrastinator

Gibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to behold

wow. such price. so features. wow.
Old 12-24-2014, 02:25 AM   #7
brownribbon
Token Liberal

brownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel Crunkleton View Post
did the bayonet lug put you over?
Flash suppressor--which implies a threaded barrel. But the bayonet lug too.
Old 12-24-2014, 02:39 AM   #8
Mongo
Molested by Nurses

Mongo is a splendid one to beholdMongo is a splendid one to beholdMongo is a splendid one to beholdMongo is a splendid one to beholdMongo is a splendid one to beholdMongo is a splendid one to beholdMongo is a splendid one to beholdMongo is a splendid one to beholdMongo is a splendid one to beholdMongo is a splendid one to beholdMongo is a splendid one to behold

There is no bayo lug on that rifle, its been circumcised right off, poor little guy.
Old 12-24-2014, 10:49 AM   #9
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
There is no bayo lug on that rifle, its been circumcised right off, poor little guy.
Good call.
Old 12-24-2014, 03:17 PM   #10
hypervdh
Not a true NFA junkie

hypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
The saddest part is that not everyone is free to chose if they want to be curcumsice or uncut.

Great price on the rifle. Cabellas is around $1800 for that rifle.
Old 12-26-2014, 11:41 AM   #11
MrM4

Its under whole sale & I bought it really right , still new in box. Bought a 50 M2 need to gather up some cash.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:42 PM   #12
MrM4

Someone knows they need this.....

Last edited by MrM4; 12-28-2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old 12-29-2014, 10:23 AM   #13
Gibal
Procrastinator

Gibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to behold

I need this but the hookin' business isn't going so well right now.

I'm going to kick myself in the nuts in a year or so for prioritizing my 700 rebuild.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:06 AM   #14
Haywood Jablome
Massive Mohammed

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibal View Post
I need this but the hookin' business isn't going so well right now.

I'm going to kick myself in the nuts in a year or so for prioritizing my 700 rebuild.
Make the move to management; start pimping.

Pays better and earns you the right to don the hottest uniform you will ever be authorized to wear (barring the U.S.M.C. and S.S. of course).
Closed Thread