View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 08:48 PM   #43
Gibal
Procrastinator

Gibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud ofGibal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
This business is a very competitive business. ...They get very personal.
Mistake Number 1.

Quote:
Innovative Arms has been contacted by AAC to cease and desist over fluting on the outside of a suppressor because of patents they hold. Yes I said fluting.........They (AAC) also hold a plethora of patens on K-baffles.

AAC has a sterling reputation within the NFA community and it is insulting that you would think that they or Remington would intimidate other MFGs.

Quote:
So Nathaniel go ahead and come out with a K-baffle design, market it, sink your life savings into it, start selling it to an extent that it cuts into their sales, and see how quick you will lose it all.
Mistaken identity number two.

Quote:
Design patents are very specific and very detailed. Its very easy to armchair warrior call a subject when your not even in the business.

Quote:
Again MrM4 sorry I've caused enough deflection of attention on your business thread!
Have you read any other threads?

On a serious note, welcome to the board. Chill the Eff out and enjoy. There is a good group of people here so take off your "internet forum" glasses and soak in the info and sarcasm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethRokRyan View Post
... locked it up tighter than a nun's...Ruger baffle.

Last edited by Gibal; 02-13-2014 at 08:50 PM.
Gibal is offline   Reply With Quote