View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 02:14 PM   #1
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond reputeTwinsen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Welcome YHM to the board!

Welcome to the board, YHM! You've got a bunch of guys here that love your 308 silencers. I also know you guys make a lot of stuff I hear nothing about that I'd like to know more about. Feel free to use the space to peddle your wares, post pics of cores, announce new offerings and such.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised if you appear approachable and are open about your products. A manufacturer or two have done very well for themselves in increasing sales multiple-fold by doing so.

Guys, Plunky just created this section for them. I don't know if they have whatever user accounts they'll want yet.

Last edited by Twinsen; 06-25-2015 at 02:20 PM. Reason: edited to add that I hope they post stuff
Twinsen is offline   Reply With Quote