• Remember, when discussing all things gun/weapon/NFA related, all associated laws apply! DO NOT ask anyone here to help you do anything that is against the law. Period. Soliciting someone to do something illegal here will get your post removed, and possibly get you banned. Doing something illegal can lead to you being fined and spending quality time with "Bubba", where you will understand the meaning of PMITA Prison. Be smart, we are all hobbyists/collectors here who adhere to the law, and so should you.

Surge 762 Product Information

kramer

don't you dare speak against bender!

Hey a year or so ago there was a discussion about a suppressor with removable sections that allowed you to change its length. I believe that it was made in Finland, and Bender said that the ATF would never approve that design.

srt-4_uk

Actually, I think he said, "I know of all 37 letters sent to BATFE about it and all of them were rejected. It will never happen. Just like how BATFE will soon take all Slidefire stocks and TACCOM triggers." or something like that.

srt-4_uk

This suppressor looks tits and I love the warranty. If I was looking for another steel .30 suppressor, this would be it.