• Remember, when discussing all things gun/weapon/NFA related, all associated laws apply! DO NOT ask anyone here to help you do anything that is against the law. Period. Soliciting someone to do something illegal here will get your post removed, and possibly get you banned. Doing something illegal can lead to you being fined and spending quality time with "Bubba", where you will understand the meaning of PMITA Prison. Be smart, we are all hobbyists/collectors here who adhere to the law, and so should you.

SilencerCo Announces Shift in Leadership

DistalRadius

I'm still trying to remember what happened in 2006.

Updated the previous post to include the right graph for manufacturing, this is (duh) exports.

I remember. The 2006 midterm election went straight Democrat and caught many of us by surprise. If you were paying attention, it basically spelled out the general political vibe for the decade to follow. This was around the time I started acquiring all the gun stuff I hadn't already purchased but planned to. (Thank god I did something right.)

IMO, don't worry; the fear will be back. Historically speaking, the "pendulum" of political rhetoric swings from left to right about every other election cycle or so. With all the animosity that Donald has generated among the left, you can bet solid money that they are gonna attack with a vengeance next time around and all those people who were on the fence last time are gonna vote anything but republican. An extremely polarizing politician is the proverbial "double edged sword".

doubloon

mEdIA JuNKiE
Yeah, I have no doubt the pubtards will lose control of congress before anything meaningful is accomplished.

The rhetoric is strong with the left that the GOP is stealing money from the poor.

owensww

Not A Clue
Yeah, I have no doubt the pubtards will lose control of congress before anything meaningful is accomplished.

The rhetoric is strong with the left that the GOP is stealing money from the poor.

That is like two muggers arguing over who has collected the most wallets.

areekalaan

Expert Wannabe
Yeah, it worked out so well for Henry and SWR...:jerkoff:

Silencershop was selling Silencerco product until about 2 years ago. I bought 2 of my Ospreys and a Spectre II through Silencershop (and many other non Silencerco products) and respect their staff and videos as valuable resources. Silencerco and Silencershop are both big names in the industy and I'm glad they got over their differences. United we stand.