• Remember, when discussing all things gun/weapon/NFA related, all associated laws apply! DO NOT ask anyone here to help you do anything that is against the law. Period. Soliciting someone to do something illegal here will get your post removed, and possibly get you banned. Doing something illegal can lead to you being fined and spending quality time with "Bubba", where you will understand the meaning of PMITA Prison. Be smart, we are all hobbyists/collectors here who adhere to the law, and so should you.

Scotch and Cans with Dead Air

Fireman1291

Well this is certainly a departure from my normal succinct format but hey, I had an opportunity and went for it. I had Mike and Gary in town to film the Ghost45M footage and whilst enjoying scotch on the porch I decided to do an impromptu interview that actually turned out to be a neat discussion on all things badass.

Before you watch this, put the kids to bed, sneak away from the wife and grab a nice tall glass of your favorite poison and join us. I did this video for you all. It's long but has a nice flow to it! Enjoy!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3QD4_L-134"]Scotch And Silencers with Dead Air - YouTube[/ame]

no4mk1t

Distinguished Rifleman
Staff member
Nice vid.
Good to hear that they are focused on excellence and customers like us.