• Remember, when discussing all things gun/weapon/NFA related, all associated laws apply! DO NOT ask anyone here to help you do anything that is against the law. Period. Soliciting someone to do something illegal here will get your post removed, and possibly get you banned. Doing something illegal can lead to you being fined and spending quality time with "Bubba", where you will understand the meaning of PMITA Prison. Be smart, we are all hobbyists/collectors here who adhere to the law, and so should you.

Our new web site

combat45acp

Check out our new web site!
biggrin.gif
We are hoping you will like it. The old one had a ton of issues. We will be adding more content soon. (the mobile site is still lacking) If you don't like it email wedontcare@front2enemy.com

Front Toward Enemy Firearms

Plunky

Forum Flunky, Admin
Staff member
Do a HTML alternative and have it load as default and you will get more page views. The heavy Flash load-up, is much hated by the average internet user FYI, and leads to much fewer views. If a user is running Firefox with NoScript enabled along with Flashblock, the site is dead, and some folks will close the tab & move on.

Flash & sounds are the 2 things that the majority of web surfers hate to see when they first encounter a website. The majority of folks have been conditioned that way due to abusive ads, and malicious sites. Several usability studies show that people have a very strong revulsion to Flash based sites. About the only uses for Flash the majority of folks seem to somewhat tolerate are for games & videos (until advertisements are incorporated). This is my .02 from personally running a few sites through the years, and finding out the hard way.

combat45acp

Do a HTML alternative and have it load as default and you will get more page views. The heavy Flash load-up, is much hated by the average internet user FYI, and leads to much fewer views. If a user is running Firefox with NoScript enabled along with Flashblock, the site is dead, and some folks will close the tab & move on.

Flash & sounds are the 2 things that the majority of web surfers hate to see when they first encounter a website. The majority of folks have been conditioned that way due to abusive ads, and malicious sites. Several usability studies show that people have a very strong revulsion to Flash based sites. About the only uses for Flash the majority of folks seem to somewhat tolerate are for games & videos (until advertisements are incorporated). This is my .02 from personally running a few sites through the years, and finding out the hard way.

That's good to know...now to get the wife to do all that. :D We will see, I know she did our old site in the html.

Black

Perpetually Cold
Way too much going on, and I (along with the majority of users, like Plunky said) avoid Flash-based sites like the plague (fortunately they are few).