• Remember, when discussing all things gun/weapon/NFA related, all associated laws apply! DO NOT ask anyone here to help you do anything that is against the law. Period. Soliciting someone to do something illegal here will get your post removed, and possibly get you banned. Doing something illegal can lead to you being fined and spending quality time with "Bubba", where you will understand the meaning of PMITA Prison. Be smart, we are all hobbyists/collectors here who adhere to the law, and so should you.

Lane Silencers Members Only Special

boogyman

Mr M4 I owe you a big apology, you are a dealer not Lane Suppressors. I humbly apologies for being sharp with you. This is your dealer thread.
Please check out Phillip's product at Innovative Arms, he has a great dealer package that you might want to check out. Please do not let my thoughts and oversight tarnish his business ethics or his products. Phillip and Jenny are great people as I'm sure the guys at Lane are also.

Now to everyone else....This business is a very competitive business. A lot of time, work, money and testing goes into these designs. They get very personal. Innovative Arms has been contacted by AAC to cease and desist over fluting on the outside of a suppressor because of patens they hold. Yes I said fluting.........They (AAC) also hold a plethora of patens on K-baffles. So Nathaniel go ahead and come out with a K-baffle design, market it, sink your life savings into it, start selling it to an extent that it cuts into their sales, and see how quick you will lose it all. Design patens are very specific and very detailed. Its very easy to armchair warrior call a subject when your not even in the business.

Again MrM4 sorry Ive caused enough deflection of attention on your business thread! Very sorry.

Last edited:
.They (AAC) also hold a plethora of patens on K-baffles. So Gibal go ahead and come out with a K-baffle design, market it, sink your life savings into it, start selling it to an extent that it cuts into their sales, and see how quick you will lose it all. Design patens are very specific and very detailed. Its very easy to armchair warrior call a subject when your not even in the business.

Again MrM4 sorry Ive caused enough deflection of attention on your business thread! Very sorry.

FTFY. Gibal was the one that made a comment about K-Baffles. I don't machine anything anyhow.

Gibal

Procrastinator
This business is a very competitive business. ...They get very personal.
Mistake Number 1.

Innovative Arms has been contacted by AAC to cease and desist over fluting on the outside of a suppressor because of patents they hold. Yes I said fluting.........They (AAC) also hold a plethora of patens on K-baffles.

AAC has a sterling reputation within the NFA community and it is insulting that you would think that they or Remington would intimidate other MFGs.

So Nathaniel go ahead and come out with a K-baffle design, market it, sink your life savings into it, start selling it to an extent that it cuts into their sales, and see how quick you will lose it all.
Mistaken identity number two.

Design patents are very specific and very detailed. Its very easy to armchair warrior call a subject when your not even in the business.

misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean-l.png

Again MrM4 sorry I've caused enough deflection of attention on your business thread!

Have you read any other threads?

On a serious note, welcome to the board. Chill the Eff out and enjoy. There is a good group of people here so take off your "internet forum" glasses and soak in the info and sarcasm.

Last edited:

boogyman

Ok.. now I owe Nathanial an apology, very sorry Sir. Very misdirected

To Gibal...........HAAAAAAAA! Now the cease and desist call and letter came from AAC ,before Cerberus bought AAC. But if your naïve enough to think this doesn't happen, I have ocean front property in Nevada I need to sell you.
I have been in the firearms industry 30+ years. I personally know several folks at AAC on a first name basis, can you claim that?.....insulting to who? You? Are you the CEO...yeah right. Like I said "armchair, lazy boy, pouge" comments. I just misdirected it at the wrong person.

Please direct anything else to my message box, not on MRM4s thread. He is trying to make a living at this. I was wrong to even post on his thread.

Gibal

Procrastinator
Ok.. now I owe Nathanial an apology, very sorry Sir. Very misdirected

To Gibal...........HAAAAAAAA! Now the cease and desist call and letter came from AAC ,before Cerberus bought AAC. But if your naïve enough to think this doesn't happen, I have ocean front property in Nevada I need to sell you.

tumblr_m9z4zbD1l61qasxjlo1_500.gif

I have been in the firearms industry 30+ years. I personally know several folks at AAC on a first name basis, can you claim that?.....insulting to who? You? Are you the CEO...yeah right. Like I said "armchair, lazy boy, pouge" comments. I just misdirected it at the wrong person.

Put your dick back in your pants. Also:

sarcasm01.jpg

Please direct anything else to my message box, not on MRM4s thread. He is trying to make a living at this. I was wrong to even post on his thread.

Welcome to NFATalk, you're off to a great start.