• Remember, when discussing all things gun/weapon/NFA related, all associated laws apply! DO NOT ask anyone here to help you do anything that is against the law. Period. Soliciting someone to do something illegal here will get your post removed, and possibly get you banned. Doing something illegal can lead to you being fined and spending quality time with "Bubba", where you will understand the meaning of PMITA Prison. Be smart, we are all hobbyists/collectors here who adhere to the law, and so should you.

Greetings from Energetic Armament

kedminster

We are excited to join the forum and participate in the NFA community. My name is Karl Edminster and I am co-owner of Energetic Armament, LLC with Steve Piche. We manufacture the Nyx and Vox line of silencers.

Any questions? Just ask!

I post pretty actively to Instagram @energeticarmament and FB. Please give us a follow.

In addition to silencers, we hold a Type 10 DD lisc. and Type 20 FEL with our engineering company. I would be glad to field questions about anything covered there as well.

kedminster

Vox Info

Our 7.62mm centerfire rifle silencer is the Vox. It is available in both a S & K length.

Full details are available here: https://energeticarms.com/vox-centerfire-silencer/

TL;DR:

Industry first to use C300 Nickel Cobalt maraging ( MARtensitic AGING) superalloy. Extremely high tensile strength and excellent erosion resistance allowed us to design a silencer optimized between the industry offerings of titanium (light but not good at high temp/erosion) and Stellite/Inconel (great high temp/erosion but very heavy). The Vox-S is 12.9oz and K is 9.9oz.

Wipe nose for optional, user repairable wipes to gain 3-5dB with subsonics. Wipe details are at the bottom of the page linked above. Yes, you can 'repair' your wipe by punching a new one; no I cannot sell/give you wipe.

Mount agnostic: BYOM (bring your own mount). 1.375x24 mount pattern. We ship with a 5/8-24DT and you can swap that out at any time for a DA Key-MO (DA-428), ASR (Bravo), Q Plan B, Area 419 Hellfire and many others. No need to change muzzle devices if you are already invested in a particular type.

Patent pending serial ID ring. Had a visit from the f*ck up fairy? Nuked a baffle or 3? Send the can back and we can easily recore the can by moving the ring to a brand new, heat treated/nitrided core. No re-welding or any loss of alignment, concentricity, etc. Lifetime, no BS guarantee.

kedminster

Purchasing a Vox

Decided you want a Vox? Awesome! We truly appreciate it.

If you have a dealer you already work with they can order from our exclusive distributor, Allen Arms Tactical. If they are not already set up with them the process is super easy- Have them send their FFL/SOT here: https://allenarmstactical.com/dealer-registration/

I see that two of our biggest dealers are here on the forum: Hansohn Brothers and Capitol Armory. Both are fantastic dealers that carry all of our silencers.

We don't sell direct to shooters or dealers. Design & manufacturing is our thing- we leave sales and distribution to the pros :) We don't sell through Silencer Shop although you can still use their kiosk and software if you prefer.