• Remember, when discussing all things gun/weapon/NFA related, all associated laws apply! DO NOT ask anyone here to help you do anything that is against the law. Period. Soliciting someone to do something illegal here will get your post removed, and possibly get you banned. Doing something illegal can lead to you being fined and spending quality time with "Bubba", where you will understand the meaning of PMITA Prison. Be smart, we are all hobbyists/collectors here who adhere to the law, and so should you.

Christmas is coming...

Greg Kulbick

Its time for a sale, and Christmas is right around the corner, so that's as good an excuse as any, right? We need to make room for stuff for next year, so in an effort to get rid of the cans we have in stock, we're selling them all for 10% over cost. PM or email sales@renegade-armament.com for prices.

AAC Ti-Rants in 9 and 45
Silencerco 45Ospreys
Thompson Machine Zephyrs, Zephyr XLs, QMFs, Sixteens, Thirtys and Isises... Isi? Isis's? Let me know what you want.

JohnInNH

Original Member
Form 4 turnaround by Christmas would be nice! If you could do that I would get a 45
TiRant ..

Sounds stupid but this six month wait is causing me to not buy... NFA

A 300 BLK may happen :)

Greg Kulbick

I know, its killing us. We jsus got another form 4 back last night for a customer, four and a half months from door to door.

Greg Kulbick

One Zephyr, one Zephyr XL left. Stille have two QMFs, two Isises(Isises? Isi?), one Ti-Rant 45, one 45Osprey, Thompson Machine Sixteen and Thirty. I thnk we also have a couple Mites in aluminum and stainless, a Cobra and Cobra M2 and a Gemtech Trinity.