• Remember, when discussing all things gun/weapon/NFA related, all associated laws apply! DO NOT ask anyone here to help you do anything that is against the law. Period. Soliciting someone to do something illegal here will get your post removed, and possibly get you banned. Doing something illegal can lead to you being fined and spending quality time with "Bubba", where you will understand the meaning of PMITA Prison. Be smart, we are all hobbyists/collectors here who adhere to the law, and so should you.

300 Harvestor capabable for 28 Nosler

9a91

Hobby Gun Sunday Driver
I would presume so, as the 28N is in the same class as a 300WM with a smaller bore.

As always the last word comes from the cans manufacturer...

srt-4_uk

I would presume so, as the 28N is in the same class as a 300WM with a smaller bore.

As always the last word comes from the cans manufacturer...

the nosler has a larger case capacity and a smaller bore. Muzzle pressures should be higher than the 300wm

9a91

Hobby Gun Sunday Driver
the nosler has a larger case capacity and a smaller bore. Muzzle pressures should be higher than the 300wm

No meaningful difference.

Regardless, Silencerco still has the last word.

Whatever the difference, they either will or will not warranty a Harvester for 26" .28N.

Asking them is the way to find out what they say.

Silecnerco has always quickly responded to my questions about using their cans with the less common calibers.