• Remember, when discussing all things gun/weapon/NFA related, all associated laws apply! DO NOT ask anyone here to help you do anything that is against the law. Period. Soliciting someone to do something illegal here will get your post removed, and possibly get you banned. Doing something illegal can lead to you being fined and spending quality time with "Bubba", where you will understand the meaning of PMITA Prison. Be smart, we are all hobbyists/collectors here who adhere to the law, and so should you.

17 Hornet and SWR Spectre II

ATCDoktor

300 caliber (7.62mm) centerfire rifle silencer on the market ?

I’m not sure what your asking.

The suppressor I use most of the time on my 17 Hornet is a smaller 22 can that is used primarily for 22 rimfires but is rated for up to 5.7X28 (I’ve used it in the 22 Hornet as well but I don’t believe it’s rated for that cartridge).

I have used a Gemtech Titanium Trek which is a 22 centerfire can rated put to some of the larger 22 centerfires (I’ve used it on my 22-250)

I haven’t fired a 17 Hornet through a 30 caliber can but I’m sure it would work fine.

Twinsen

Cheeki Breeki Moderator
Staff member
Yall mofuggas just talked me in a 17 WSM. Everything's already in the mail.

Gonna dump 4 other rifles. The herd has already been thinning.

Last edited:

Twinsen

Cheeki Breeki Moderator
Staff member
It's a savage with rear locking lugs. My guess is the action is ass-AIDS and lacks accuracy.

fastfire

Hows the riffling holding up after several k rds?
Been thinking about something flat shooting, guess I need something else to reload............:D

towerofpower93

Repped for hilarity. I don’t click on links from anyone in San Diego.

I’m shocked they’re not back. They seem like an individual steeped in SiCo knowledge.

ETA: I didn’t click the link. A simple hover over lead me to believe it would be disadvantageous.