NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Yankee Hill Machine (YHM)

Old 06-25-2015, 03:14 PM   #1
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to behold
Default Welcome YHM to the board!

Welcome to the board, YHM! You've got a bunch of guys here that love your 308 silencers. I also know you guys make a lot of stuff I hear nothing about that I'd like to know more about. Feel free to use the space to peddle your wares, post pics of cores, announce new offerings and such.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised if you appear approachable and are open about your products. A manufacturer or two have done very well for themselves in increasing sales multiple-fold by doing so.

Guys, Plunky just created this section for them. I don't know if they have whatever user accounts they'll want yet.

Last edited by Twinsen; 06-25-2015 at 03:20 PM. Reason: edited to add that I hope they post stuff
Twinsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:12 PM   #2
Yankee Hill Machine

Yankee Hill Machine is on a distinguished road

Hello folks we are humbled to be so kindly welcomed to NFA Talk.
Us here at YHM are working feverishly to design, and manufacture some of today's hottest firearm accessories.
Yankee Hill has some freshly redesigned gear that we have updated with Keymod mounting capabilities. Our Suppressor Department just released the Sidewinder for pistol caliber rounds, I am sure you all will love the stats on this can. Light quiet, and surprisingly affordable, hearing safe all the way to .45!
We are always up to something, "like" our Facebook page (/OfficialYHM) to stay up to date with our newest products and Summer Sales.
If you haven't checked out our website recently, then you definitely owe it to yourself YHM.net

I would be happy to assist anyone with any YHM related questions, concerns, and complaints...oh and I also take complements

-Dave
Yankee Hill Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:33 PM   #3
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of light

YHM LT = bees knees on 300blk sbr
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:47 PM   #4
ArevaloSOCOM
I ain't got time to bleed

ArevaloSOCOM is a name known to allArevaloSOCOM is a name known to allArevaloSOCOM is a name known to allArevaloSOCOM is a name known to allArevaloSOCOM is a name known to allArevaloSOCOM is a name known to allArevaloSOCOM is a name known to allArevaloSOCOM is a name known to allArevaloSOCOM is a name known to allArevaloSOCOM is a name known to allArevaloSOCOM is a name known to all

Welcome aboard!!
Old 06-25-2015, 04:51 PM   #5
Plunky
Forum Flunky, Admin

Plunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Dave, glad you could join us!
Plunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 06:36 PM   #6
Gibal
Procrastinator

Gibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to beholdGibal is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the fold, YHM!
Gibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:56 PM   #7
dj_fatstyles

dj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of lightdj_fatstyles is a glorious beacon of light

both daves need to fight to the death. there can be only one. LOOOOOL.
Haha, got my manager to pull it up while we were in a meeting with a couple purchasing agents. They all looked at me like like I just shit on the table in front of all of them. That probably made me laugh even harder than the video. hahaha
Spoiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan1 View Post
More like going to the dentist. He says "Open" and you grab his balls and say "We're not going to hurt each other, are we?"
Spoiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsen View Post
The NFATCA was to be exactly this until they decided the Brady Campaign was too pro-gun.
dj_fatstyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:57 PM   #8
doubloon
pew pew yum yum

doubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to all

Welcome.

You get a fair mixture of accolades mixed with mud slinging on various boards. It will be nice to see some of it sorted out in a [mostly] impartial forum.
doubloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 09:00 PM   #9
no4mk1t
Distinguished Rifleman

no4mk1t is a splendid one to beholdno4mk1t is a splendid one to beholdno4mk1t is a splendid one to beholdno4mk1t is a splendid one to beholdno4mk1t is a splendid one to beholdno4mk1t is a splendid one to beholdno4mk1t is a splendid one to beholdno4mk1t is a splendid one to beholdno4mk1t is a splendid one to beholdno4mk1t is a splendid one to beholdno4mk1t is a splendid one to behold

Welcome YHM.

Now that we have two Daves that are silencer manufacturers, are we going to have to assign call signs?
Maybe D1 and D2 for short?
Old 06-25-2015, 09:01 PM   #10
hypervdh
Not a true NFA junkie

hypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by areekalaan View Post
YHM LT = bees knees on 300blk sbr
Good news!! I'm waiting for a form 4 to clear on a ULT.
hypervdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 03:26 AM   #11
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to behold

Question 1: How much weight have you shed going from quad rail to keymod?
Old 06-26-2015, 11:36 PM   #12
phoenix
Official NFATalk Mascot™

phoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to allphoenix is a name known to all

Quote:
rail for rail, id like to know this too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypervdh View Post
Rule #4: some things are worth fighting for.

Rule #5: everything worth fighting for cannot be bought with money.
phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:18 AM   #13
Yankee Hill Machine

Our lightest Quad Rail is the Black Diamond Series which has already been through as much weight reductions as a quad rail can, without sacrificing overall structural rigidity.
We have been able to maintain a consistent 21-23% drop in weight across the board when comparing against the Black Diamond of the same size.

Black Diamond............. KR7
  • Carbine 12.6Oz.....10Oz
  • Mid 15.2Oz..........11.8Oz
  • Rifle 19.9Oz.........14.8Oz
Other advantages of YHM specific Keymod, include octagonal shape forcomfortable grip and to combat against fatigue, more options for precise customization of accessories on all 8 facets. 7 Keymod sides and a continuous picatinny rail across the top.

If you are into the light weight, and low profile game, then please check out our S.L.K. Series (Slim Light Keymod)
You have to really hold one to apperciate it's weight, or lack thereof.
  • Carbine 6.7Oz
  • Mid 7.8Oz
  • Rifle 9.8Oz

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
rail for rail, id like to know this too.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:39 PM   #14
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Thanks! I like the direction rails have taken.
Old 06-30-2015, 12:38 AM   #15
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all
Default YHM In Real Lyfe

-Sporter taper 10/22 Barrel w/TP. (Stainless)
-M92 Rail
-14 LH FH for M77 waiting on LT can.
All are more than fairly priced and acceptable quality.

-I had one interaction with CS over an issue that I admitted was MY fault and they still took care of me.

Second only to Liberty.
Haywood Jablome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 10:32 AM   #16
Yankee Hill Machine

http://yhm.net/10-22-integrally-supp...rels-1418.html

YHM makes Ruger 10/22 integrally suppressed barrels, and they are user serviceable
**Not on the website, but the decibel reduction is -35 to -40 dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulusierra View Post
-Sporter taper 10/22 Barrel w/TP. (Stainless)
-M92 Rail
-14 LH FH for M77 waiting on LT can.
All are more than fairly priced and acceptable quality.

-I had one interaction with CS over an issue that I admitted was MY fault and they still took care of me.

Second only to Liberty.
Old 06-30-2015, 10:44 AM   #17
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee Hill Machine View Post
http://yhm.net/10-22-integrally-supp...rels-1418.html

YHM makes Ruger 10/22 integrally suppressed barrels, and they are user serviceable
**Not on the website, but the decibel reduction is -35 to -40 dry
Are those based on your new .22 design or the Mite?
Haywood Jablome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 11:20 AM   #18
Yankee Hill Machine

It is a Monolithic system more like the Mite, the Stinger's new design is a interlocking baffle system which has been proving very effective, and also easy to service and maintain.
The Stinger is slightly quieter, and you have the option to swap between different .22 hosts, I just personally like the clean, sleek look of an integrated barrel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulusierra View Post
Are those based on your new .22 design or the Mite?
Old 08-08-2015, 07:33 PM   #19
mgmonkey
--------------------

mgmonkey is on a distinguished road

First can I bought was your 5.56 Phantom in 2009. Built like a tank!
Old 08-10-2015, 08:35 AM   #20
Yankee Hill Machine

Thank you MG! Phantom's have basically just had some cosmetic changes over the years. A very solid design in general!