NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Yankee Hill Machine (YHM)

Old 01-01-2016, 12:43 PM   #1
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all
Default Phantom LT .30

Shot muh LT on my 8" kyl last night.

Dat tone.
Dat lack of flash and concussion.
Acceptable weight.

Good job guise!
Haywood Jablome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 02:33 AM   #2
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to behold

Twinsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 01:57 PM   #3
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all
Default foar twinsen frum haywood

Old 01-03-2016, 02:28 PM   #4
hypervdh
Not a true NFA junkie

hypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to behold
Default Moar because YHM

hypervdh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 04:23 PM   #5
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypervdh View Post
dat stainless wif da A2...

Looks light and sweet.

My pores are oozing jelly. Strawberry to be exact.
Old 01-03-2016, 04:24 PM   #6
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

I really like the tone on this can.
Old 01-03-2016, 04:32 PM   #7
hypervdh
Not a true NFA junkie

hypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood Jablome View Post

Looks light and sweet.

That is probably my favorite gun/can combo.

I just got a 12" hand guard and am going to build a honey badger type clone like you have. How does it sound on a 10.5" .223? I'm assuming that's about your barrel length.

I haven't put a can on my sbr yet. partiality because of dat line clearing concussion.

Last edited by hypervdh; 01-03-2016 at 04:38 PM.
hypervdh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 05:09 PM   #8
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypervdh View Post
That is probably my favorite gun/can combo.

I just got a 12" hand guard and am going to build a honey badger type clone like you have. How does it sound on a 10.5" .223? I'm assuming that's about your barrel length.

I haven't put a can on my sbr yet. partiality because of dat line clearing concussion.
Pictured is 8" NOVESKE 300 kyl.

My 5.56 is a few cunt hairs below 12" by SRI.
It wears an AAC Ranger 2 thread on.

Arevalo metered it and it did pretty good. Not painful, but still loud.
Old 01-03-2016, 05:45 PM   #9
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Default Twinsen LONG GUN pronz

Last edited by Haywood Jablome; 01-03-2016 at 05:47 PM. Reason: 20" .308 TWINchester=Free POWAH!!!!
Old 01-03-2016, 07:06 PM   #10
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Twinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to beholdTwinsen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Looks light and sweet.

Deres nothing light about an A2.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:09 PM   #11
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsen View Post
Deres nothing light about an A2.
Have you shot an A2?

His bbl looks thinner than usual ss.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:11 PM   #12
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

My Service Rifle is a free floated A2. The stock assembly is heavy to balance the barrel. A1s are like a feather in comparison. So are CAR stocks.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:15 PM   #13
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Quote:
My Service Rifle is a free floated A2. The stock assembly is heavy to balance the barrel. A1s are like a feather in comparison. So are CAR stocks.
I learned to dhoot on an old M16A2 so I gurss my muscle memory kerps that as the standard.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:17 PM   #14
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Quote:
Have you shot an A2?

His bbl looks thinner than usual ss.
Quote:
Trolledsoftly.bmp
Old 01-03-2016, 07:20 PM   #15
Twinsen
Cheeki Breeki Moderator

Wudnt trollin.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:24 PM   #16
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Quote:
Wudnt trollin.
i wuz

-twinsen
-a2 virgin

choose one.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:29 PM   #17
kramer

kramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nice

Quote:
I really like the tone on this can.
If the tone changes, we'll have a sit down and see what we can do.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 10:00 PM   #18
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer View Post
If the tone changes, we'll have a sit down and see what we can do.
Dont worty; already gave it a stern talking to.

Becausedaddysaidso.aac
Idontcarewhatyourfriendsgettodo.jpg
Old 01-04-2016, 09:08 PM   #19
CarnageZ28

CarnageZ28 will become famous soon enoughCarnageZ28 will become famous soon enough

Play with a 7.62 QD Ti Phantom here ... Not a noob to cans per say, but not many people around here to compare them too. The two other center fire rifle cans I did get to hear though - meter quieter. But have a higher "crack" tone to them so they seem louder.

(To me, but I have minor hearing damage from being next to a braked .223 16" ONCE with no ears, an unannounced shot from a .243 Rem that I was about 2' away from, and 5-10 years being around loud tools/machinery. Have minor hissing of ears and occasional ringing)
CarnageZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 10:43 PM   #20
kramer

kramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageZ28 View Post
Play with a 7.62 QD Ti Phantom here ... Not a noob to cans per say, but not many people around here to compare them too. The two other center fire rifle cans I did get to hear though - meter quieter. But have a higher "crack" tone to them so they seem louder.

(To me, but I have minor hearing damage from being next to a braked .223 16" ONCE with no ears, an unannounced shot from a .243 Rem that I was about 2' away from, and 5-10 years being around loud tools/machinery. Have minor hissing of ears and occasional ringing)
I saw tests where the Liberty Freedom and AAC Cyclone, matched db wise, were 2-3 db quieter than the Phantom Ti.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote