NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Yankee Hill Machine (YHM)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2016, 11:30 PM   #11
Haywood Jablome
Massive Mohammed

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageZ28 View Post
Play with a 7.62 QD Ti Phantom here ... Not a noob to cans per say, but not many people around here to compare them too. The two other center fire rifle cans I did get to hear though - meter quieter. But have a higher "crack" tone to them so they seem louder.

(To me, but I have minor hearing damage from being next to a braked .223 16" ONCE with no ears, an unannounced shot from a .243 Rem that I was about 2' away from, and 5-10 years being around loud tools/machinery. Have minor hissing of ears and occasional ringing)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer View Post
I saw tests where the Liberty Freedom and AAC Cyclone, matched db wise, were 2-3 db quieter than the Phantom Ti.
IDK what it meters, but it sounds better than other .30 cal cans I've heard.
For much less scrilla.
Haywood Jablome is offline   Reply With Quote