NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Yankee Hill Machine (YHM)

Old 01-04-2016, 11:30 PM   #21
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageZ28 View Post
Play with a 7.62 QD Ti Phantom here ... Not a noob to cans per say, but not many people around here to compare them too. The two other center fire rifle cans I did get to hear though - meter quieter. But have a higher "crack" tone to them so they seem louder.

(To me, but I have minor hearing damage from being next to a braked .223 16" ONCE with no ears, an unannounced shot from a .243 Rem that I was about 2' away from, and 5-10 years being around loud tools/machinery. Have minor hissing of ears and occasional ringing)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer View Post
I saw tests where the Liberty Freedom and AAC Cyclone, matched db wise, were 2-3 db quieter than the Phantom Ti.
IDK what it meters, but it sounds better than other .30 cal cans I've heard.
For much less scrilla.
Haywood Jablome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 05:23 PM   #22
CarnageZ28

CarnageZ28 will become famous soon enoughCarnageZ28 will become famous soon enough

How does yours lock up on QD mounts? Mine, literally is rock solid. It feels like a Direct Thread. My best friends Phantom, on his mounts, my mounts, etc. a lot of time has ROTATIONAL play, not up down left right, but rotational like the can is spinning a tiny amount. Never seemed to affect accuracy or anything though as his guns all still have seemed to shoot well.
CarnageZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 05:45 PM   #23
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
How does yours lock up on QD mounts? Mine, literally is rock solid. It feels like a Direct Thread. My best friends Phantom, on his mounts, my mounts, etc. a lot of time has ROTATIONAL play, not up down left right, but rotational like the can is spinning a tiny amount. Never seemed to affect accuracy or anything though as his guns all still have seemed to shoot well.
Solid.
And i have a dt can for comparison
Old 01-05-2016, 06:05 PM   #24
hypervdh
Not a true NFA junkie

hypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My ULT locks up tight on all 3 mounts. The SS Phantom has a little play on all 3 mounts. Not bad but if you tighten it all the way it doesn't come back off without a wrench. I've never had a problem with either loosening while shooting.
hypervdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:48 PM   #25
hypervdh
Not a true NFA junkie

hypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to behold

My YHM version of a Leo.

hypervdh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 09:38 PM   #26
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypervdh View Post
My YHM version of a Leo.

Old 02-01-2016, 06:21 PM   #27
CarnageZ28

CarnageZ28 will become famous soon enoughCarnageZ28 will become famous soon enough

So much gay ... but I agree
CarnageZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote