NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Griffin Armament

Old 10-07-2015, 12:36 PM   #1
allen16323

allen16323 has a spectacular aura aboutallen16323 has a spectacular aura about
Default Shim pack for flashcomp?

I ordered a flashcomp from an online source and didn't get the shim pack, who should I contact about it?

Allen
Old 10-07-2015, 03:22 PM   #2
knightslugger
HEY! Laser lips!

knightslugger is a glorious beacon of lightknightslugger is a glorious beacon of lightknightslugger is a glorious beacon of lightknightslugger is a glorious beacon of lightknightslugger is a glorious beacon of lightknightslugger is a glorious beacon of lightknightslugger is a glorious beacon of lightknightslugger is a glorious beacon of light

try the online source to see if the other units they sell come with them. if not, SilencerCo has them available.
knightslugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 04:31 PM   #3
chrismartin
Seņor Member

chrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to all

I would contact Griffin Armament first. They may just send you a set. Otherwise, I'd just order a kit from Griffin or as mentioned Silencer Co.