NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Christian Armory Works

Old 09-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
wlc

wlc is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone gor a form 4 back on the last MYSTIC buy??

Title says it all.... Guess I'm just itchin' too much to get it before cold weather sets in up here. Called about two weeks ago and was told my form had been sent for "final approval" (whatever that now means) and it would be 90 days or less... I thought "great, another three months on top of the already nearly 7 its already been".
wlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
srt-4_uk

srt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to all

Got mine back a few months ago.

Just checked, it was the middle of may. Feelsgoodman
srt-4_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt-4_uk View Post
Got mine back a few months ago.

Just checked, it was the middle of may. Feelsgoodman
WTAF? Mine's still not in. I might find out differently soon I suppose. My dealer has a cheap transfer fee, but he's not so hot about phone calls.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:49 AM   #4
ComputerShooter
Happy-Go-Lucky Grouch

ComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to all

Still awaiting.

I've decided I can't do any more Form 3 time. Life's too short.

In State and in stock, for me from now on.

Software Engineering, where Quality is job 1.1.1

ComputerShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:10 PM   #5
dtom29

dtom29 will become famous soon enoughdtom29 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerShooter View Post
Still awaiting.

I've decided I can't do any more Form 3 time. Life's too short.

In State and in stock, for me from now on.
Yeah, that month or two will really make a difference....
That rates right up there with the guy that won't buy any more NFA items because he just can't stand the wait...another forehead slap for that.
dtom29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:12 PM   #6
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

I'm looking at November/December.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:24 AM   #7
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtom29 View Post
Yeah, that month or two will really make a difference....
That rates right up there with the guy that won't buy any more NFA items because he just can't stand the wait...another forehead slap for that.
I agree with cooter shooter.

Fuck adding 3 months to the transfer.

Instock instate.

The again, I also consider price...
Haywood Jablome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #8
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulusierra View Post
I also consider price...
This is why I bought my last 3 cans from OOS.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #9
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel Crunkleton View Post
This is why I bought my last 3 cans from OOS.
who dat iz?
Haywood Jablome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #10
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Quote:
who dat iz?
Freedom from Form4 Louisville, Mystic from CAW, and Ti 5.56 from MrM4.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #11
acefighter951
NFA Virgin

acefighter951 has a spectacular aura aboutacefighter951 has a spectacular aura aboutacefighter951 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
who dat iz?
Out of State ...
acefighter951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #12
caw308

caw308 is on a distinguished road

I signed up with the BATFE to use the e forms. Speeds things up from what I've learned.
But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty,once lost is lost forever. John Adams
caw308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #13
wlc

UPDATE:

Called and talked to a really nice lady at the NFA branch today. I was hopeful that I would be close to getting approved. She told me that I went PENDING in MAY.... I sent the form in sometime the beginning of MARCH. She also told me to expect sometime around FEB before approval. Just burst my I'll get it before Christmas time bubble.

I called back in August as I had not called even to see if it was pending. I was told then that it was in for final approval (whatever that means) and to expect it in approx. 90 days. That would've put me at around end of Nov first of Dec. I figured before Christmas anyway. I know they had the shutdown and all, but really..... another 2 or 3 months wait due to the couple of weeks shutdown. This is almost comical except that its sooo insane.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:45 PM   #14
copenhagen

copenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to allcopenhagen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlc View Post
UPDATE:

Called and talked to a really nice lady at the NFA branch today. I was hopeful that I would be close to getting approved. She told me that I went PENDING in MAY.... I sent the form in sometime the beginning of MARCH. She also told me to expect sometime around FEB before approval. Just burst my I'll get it before Christmas time bubble.

I called back in August as I had not called even to see if it was pending. I was told then that it was in for final approval (whatever that means) and to expect it in approx. 90 days. That would've put me at around end of Nov first of Dec. I figured before Christmas anyway. I know they had the shutdown and all, but really..... another 2 or 3 months wait due to the couple of weeks shutdown. This is almost comical except that its sooo insane.
They don't waste any time taking your money though now do they?
copenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:04 PM   #15
srt-4_uk

srt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to allsrt-4_uk is a name known to all

if it makes you guys feel any better, I've only taken mine out like 10 times since getting my paperwork back
srt-4_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:17 AM   #16
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Quote:
if it makes you guys feel any better, I've only taken mine out like 10 times since getting my paperwork back
Not really.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:06 AM   #17
wlc

Quote:
Nope, not better at all. Kinda burns. Like salt in an open wound....
Old 11-26-2013, 05:25 AM   #18
continuity

continuity is just really nicecontinuity is just really nicecontinuity is just really nicecontinuity is just really nicecontinuity is just really nicecontinuity is just really nice

Yeah, given the approval times, I decided to spend my money on a .223 BA with a shortened barrel, and a 1/2 inch, 100 yd. group, AR. As much as I want to do a dedicated .223 varmit supressor, (I need one like a another hole in my head), figured I'll just use my owned 7.62 YHM.

That is some F'ck up logic, but it is what it is. A year+ out for new approvals? Really?
Old 11-26-2013, 07:56 AM   #19
Stan1

Stan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to beholdStan1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's too close to saying "If it makes you feel better, I've only gotten 10 BJs in the last week."
Stan1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:31 PM   #20
ComputerShooter
Happy-Go-Lucky Grouch

ComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to all

Finally.

I got my Mystic out of jail yesterday. The form was dated Jan 24th. Places it right at 12 months for approval.

Mystic sure looks good on the AAC Micro 7.

Software Engineering, where Quality is job 1.1.1

ComputerShooter is offline   Reply With Quote