NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Liberty Suppressors

Old 01-08-2018, 04:10 PM   #1
sub
Liberty Suppressors

sub is just really nicesub is just really nicesub is just really nicesub is just really nicesub is just really nicesub is just really nice
Default I just noticed something...

In the last 3 months, US and Silencerco have been the only serious contributors to this section, the next would be Stalking Rhino back in September of last year.

Where did everybody go?

David

Purveyors in fine firearm sound suppressors.

"There is no such thing as a good tax." - Winston Churchill.
sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 04:57 PM   #2
kramer

kramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nice

Well you guys and Silencerco are the only guys that really matter.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:25 PM   #3
doubloon
pew pew yum yum

doubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to all

SR seems to be swamped either with business or projects. Every once in a while I see Matt or SinSir pop up to answer a customer inquiry that has bled over into the forum but I haven't noticed them much more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer View Post
I'll second that but I'd put Silencerco in the back seat at the moment. They've been great in the past but recently they made no effort to help me take advantage of Papa Dave's generous sale.

I had to get assistance from a [more] local dealer and with the help of Dave's awesome staff it worked out fantastic.
doubloon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:50 AM   #4
sub
Liberty Suppressors

sub is just really nicesub is just really nicesub is just really nicesub is just really nicesub is just really nicesub is just really nice

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. We try to be here for you guys, I was just taken aback by the lack of participation from other companies in here. It made me wonder what is going on. Where did everybody go? I guess they found new "apps" to tickle their fancy and now this is old hat...

I know Matt at SR is a great guy and is buried almost constantly in work or he would be on here more too. There are some pretty big names in the sub-forum though that have dedicated people to social media and ...

At least that is how it looks on the surface, I am speculating though as I have no idea what is going on at the other shops, so take that for what it is worth...

Just food for thought.

Dave

Purveyors in fine firearm sound suppressors.

"There is no such thing as a good tax." - Winston Churchill.
sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:00 AM   #5
doubloon
pew pew yum yum

doubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to alldoubloon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub View Post
... I guess they found new "apps" to tickle their fancy and now this is old hat...
facebook and similar outlets is a good bet, I know every time I turn around somebody is trying to get me hooked into their facebook feed to participate in a promotion, a sale or a drawing

social marketing is the buzz in customer acquisition these days
doubloon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:18 AM   #6
Plunky
Forum Flunky, Admin

Plunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to beholdPlunky is a splendid one to behold

I guess they don't like the fees for using this place as a platform...

Most just want their name spread about, that way search engine results (SEO) rise. Some grow so big, they mostly ignore everything but only post information on one aggregate (usually Fakebook).

Anyway, thanks for actually communicating with your customers (present and prospective) Dave, regardless of what platform you choose. It is actually becoming a rare thing nowadays. Most of what I have seen in most places is pure PR, and very little to no interaction otherwise. It's like most companies actually try to avoid interacting with folks, especially the bigger they get.
Plunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:02 PM   #7
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of light

If memory serves, stalking rhino was a bit backlogged and stopped accepting rimfire recores because of it a while back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer View Post
I don't know about all that, but definitely the kings of Customer Service. It could be related.
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:15 PM   #8
kramer

kramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by areekalaan View Post
If memory serves, stalking rhino was a bit backlogged and stopped accepting rimfire recores because of it a while back.
He stopped taking rimfire jailbreaks a few years ago.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote