NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Stalking Rhino Industries

Old 08-11-2018, 10:46 AM   #81
doubloon
pew pew yum yum

doubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
I'll update when I get some more time/ammo. I am really happy with it tho. I had a buddy shoot it the other day. He agreed that it did little in changing the balance of the host.As soon as I get permission I'll post up specs on it. What I have at least.
Permission?
doubloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:14 AM   #82
sinsir
Stalking Rhino Industries

sinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubloon View Post
Permission?
We asked that he doesn't show pics of the baffles for a bit as they are a prototype design we've been working on

Cheerfully offensive and happily misunderstood since 1972
sinsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 12:32 PM   #83
doubloon
pew pew yum yum

doubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to behold

Ah.
doubloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 03:07 PM   #84
hypervdh
Not a true NFA junkie

hypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to beholdhypervdh is a splendid one to behold
Wink Here you go

hypervdh is offline   Reply With Quote