NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Liberty Suppressors

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2017, 08:09 PM   #1
ar.223
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 19
Rep Power: 0
ar.223 is on a distinguished road
Default Attaching can permanently

Who can do this? Liberty's site still says not accepting custom work yet. I have a Freedom can collecting more dust than gun powder right now and would like to have it attached to a 8" 300blk barrel.
ar.223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 09:51 PM   #2
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe
 
areekalaan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: NW PA
Posts: 2,200
Rep Power: 5
areekalaan is just really niceareekalaan is just really niceareekalaan is just really niceareekalaan is just really niceareekalaan is just really niceareekalaan is just really nice
Default

I don't see anywhere good to drill a hole for a pin on the freedom. Have you considered an AR15 pistol lower with brace? Prices are rock bottom right now.
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 10:33 PM   #3
Fishman
Senior Member
 
Fishman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 106
Rep Power: 1
Fishman is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar.223 View Post
Who can do this? Liberty's site still says not accepting custom work yet. I have a Freedom can collecting more dust than gun powder right now and would like to have it attached to a 8" 300blk barrel.
Buy a bottle of map gas and some silver solder and do it yourself
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 10:50 PM   #4
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe
 
areekalaan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: NW PA
Posts: 2,200
Rep Power: 5
areekalaan is just really niceareekalaan is just really niceareekalaan is just really niceareekalaan is just really niceareekalaan is just really niceareekalaan is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
Buy a bottle of map gas and some silver solder and do it yourself

I'm getting my Liberty cans mixed up, I was thinking this was aluminum. With a titanium tube and inconel / steel baffles it can take the heat. Piece of cake. Just make sure you use silver solder, not the regular stuff or it's not "legal".
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:34 AM   #5
sub
Liberty Suppressors
 
sub's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,242
Rep Power: 6
sub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the rough
Default

Will silver solder bond to stainless steel?

We can pin it for you though, we just haven't changed the website as we are still a little busy right now, but for you guys...we can work something out.

If you are serious, shoot an email to [email address] attn: David and I will personally take a look at your project to see what we can do.

Dave
__________________
Want a suppressor for your gun?
Then follow this link.


Purveyors in fine firearm sound suppressors.



"There is no such thing as a good tax." - Winston Churchill.
sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:31 AM   #6
ncorry
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 966
Rep Power: 5
ncorry is a jewel in the roughncorry is a jewel in the roughncorry is a jewel in the roughncorry is a jewel in the roughncorry is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub View Post

.......but for you guys...we can work something out.
Would that include turning a Leonidas (2 stamp) into a 12.5" 6.8 setup???
__________________
The level of "I don't give a shit, I'm here to kill stuff" is near maximum here.- Courtesy of Twinsen
ncorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:19 AM   #7
sredrum
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 21
Rep Power: 0
sredrum is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub View Post
Will silver solder bond to stainless steel?

If you are serious, shoot an email to [email address] attn: David and I will personally take a look at your project to see what we can do.

Dave
Hey Dave. I sent a email off to Liberty about my Leonidas one stamp welded/pinned upper. Want a brand new barrel put on and new TI suppressor module. Not welded and pinned with the new parts. Got a new receiver and handguard in hand. Just waiting on the reply back on how much. If you find time to check it out. From swiftimproved220. Thanks
sredrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:42 AM   #8
sub
Liberty Suppressors
 
sub's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,242
Rep Power: 6
sub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncorry View Post
Would that include turning a Leonidas (2 stamp) into a 12.5" 6.8 setup???
Anything for you... well, most anything. HaHa..... We will build it, if you really want.

Dave
__________________
Want a suppressor for your gun?
Then follow this link.


Purveyors in fine firearm sound suppressors.



"There is no such thing as a good tax." - Winston Churchill.
sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:43 AM   #9
sub
Liberty Suppressors
 
sub's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,242
Rep Power: 6
sub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the roughsub is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sredrum View Post
Hey Dave. I sent a email off to Liberty about my Leonidas one stamp welded/pinned upper. Want a brand new barrel put on and new TI suppressor module. Not welded and pinned with the new parts. Got a new receiver and handguard in hand. Just waiting on the reply back on how much. If you find time to check it out. From swiftimproved220. Thanks
Cool. Thanks for the heads up!
__________________
Want a suppressor for your gun?
Then follow this link.


Purveyors in fine firearm sound suppressors.



"There is no such thing as a good tax." - Winston Churchill.
sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:38 PM   #10
ar.223
Junior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 19
Rep Power: 0
ar.223 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub View Post
Will silver solder bond to stainless steel?

We can pin it for you though, we just haven't changed the website as we are still a little busy right now, but for you guys...we can work something out.

If you are serious, shoot an email to [email address] attn: David and I will personally take a look at your project to see what we can do.

Dave
Thanks. Email sent
ar.223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Copyright 2009 - 2017, NFATalk.org