NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Christian Armory Works

Old 01-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #1
wlc

wlc is on a distinguished road
Default FINALLY

Well I finally got the call from my dealer just a few minutes ago. The stamp is back on my CAW groupbuy Mystic. Nearly 11 months door to door not counting the f3 times. Troopers (our CLEO) signed off on the f4 last week of Feb, Package went in the mail first week of March. I'm stoked, but bummed too. Here I set with the worst case of the flu I've had in 20 years and I won't go to his house and risk giving his family this crud. Hopefully in the next few days.....

There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:57 PM   #2
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlc View Post
Well I finally got the call from my dealer just a few minutes ago. The stamp is back on my CAW groupbuy Mystic. Nearly 11 months door to door not counting the f3 times. Troopers (our CLEO) signed off on the f4 last week of Feb, Package went in the mail first week of March. I'm stoked, but bummed too. Here I set with the worst case of the flu I've had in 20 years and I won't go to his house and risk giving his family this crud. Hopefully in the next few days.....

There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to hear someone else got theirs back. Hopefully mine will come in soon too.

Part of me wants to chide you for not getting the flu shot in ~October. You should also know that you can cut transmission to ~0 with the use of a mask (the right type).
Old 01-07-2014, 08:06 PM   #3
ComputerShooter
Happy-Go-Lucky Grouch

ComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to all

Wow. I'm so glad to hear it. I'm going a little nuts here waiting for mine.

Software Engineering, where Quality is job 1.1.1

ComputerShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:13 PM   #4
wlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel Crunkleton View Post
Glad to hear someone else got theirs back. Hopefully mine will come in soon too.

Part of me wants to chide you for not getting the flu shot in ~October. You should also know that you can cut transmission to ~0 with the use of a mask (the right type).
Yea, yea... I know, but I haven't had the flu in years. Might just get one next fall though, just in case. I wouldn't wish this on any one. This stuff going around now is tough. Wife and I went to town Fri evening, ate out, went to Walmart, sportsmans etc just general running around. By the time we got home both of us had itchy dry coughs then by Sat morning I thought I'd been run over by a truck. Just beginning to feel like I'm not a complete zombie today.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:36 PM   #5
ComputerShooter
Happy-Go-Lucky Grouch

ComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to allComputerShooter is a name known to all

My dealer just got off the phone with the NFA branch and was told that my can was prolly gonna get a stamp, next month.

Old 01-14-2014, 10:25 PM   #6
wlc

OUCH! Last time I called to check I was told FEB. I was totally surprised by the call. Still haven't got to pick it up. I was sick, then my dealer left to go to SHOT. Next week for sure.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:43 AM   #7
Cheetah

Cheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to allCheetah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlc View Post
OUCH! Last time I called to check I was told FEB. I was totally surprised by the call. Still haven't got to pick it up. I was sick, then my dealer left to go to SHOT. Next week for sure.
This must mean stamps are getting approved faster!?

God I wish. Congrats!
Cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:07 PM   #8
wlc

I just figured it was a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing. That or different examiners are getting more done or have fewer forms than some others to take care of. Regardless I'm a happy camper. Hope everyone else gets approved soon. I hate waiting like this and this has just about turned me off of getting any more NFA stuff unless I run up on a real good deal in a full auto.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:05 PM   #9
sinsir
Stalking Rhino Industries

sinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerShooter View Post
My dealer just got off the phone with the NFA branch and was told that my can was prolly gonna get a stamp, next month.
LOL..... I'm not laughing at you bro, I'm laughing with you... I say this because I called the Feds right before Thanksgiving, the nice lady there said probably the first week of December....... The dealer still hasn't received the stamps back...

Cheerfully offensive and happily misunderstood since 1972
sinsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:23 PM   #10
ComputerShooter
Happy-Go-Lucky Grouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsir View Post
LOL..... I'm not laughing at you bro, I'm laughing with you... I say this because I called the Feds right before Thanksgiving, the nice lady there said probably the first week of December....... The dealer still hasn't received the stamps back...

Old 01-16-2014, 06:55 PM   #11
no4mk1t
Distinguished Rifleman

no4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud of

Quote:
She didn't say December of what year though did she?
Old 01-17-2014, 09:56 AM   #12
sinsir

sinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by no4mk1t View Post
She didn't say December of what year though did she?
At this point I'm thinking dec 2014.... Sadly

Old 01-17-2014, 12:06 PM   #13
sinsir

There is hope suckas.... The shop just called.... I'm off to take home my mystic

Old 01-17-2014, 12:58 PM   #14
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Quote:
There is hope suckas.... The shop just called.... I'm off to take home my mystic
Any day now...
Old 01-26-2014, 11:41 AM   #15
sinsir

Wrong pic