NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Dealers & Services > Hansohn Brothers

Old 09-12-2015, 08:19 PM   #1
Hansohnbrothers

Hansohnbrothers is on a distinguished road
Default Just a little about us...

This is Chris from Hansohn Brothers. We are located within an hour drive of Northern Virginia (traffic dependent), Fredericksburg and Charlottesville and about 2 hours from Richmond.

Luckily, we are able to ship suppressors to our Virginia customers' door with an approved Form 4 (adds about 10 days to the process).

Feel free to PM me or start a thread here if you have any questions for me or Hansohn Brothers.

www.HansohnBrothers.com
[email address]
Hansohnbrothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 06:35 PM   #2
Black

Black is a glorious beacon of lightBlack is a glorious beacon of lightBlack is a glorious beacon of lightBlack is a glorious beacon of lightBlack is a glorious beacon of lightBlack is a glorious beacon of lightBlack is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome!
Old 09-13-2015, 06:56 PM   #3
brownribbon
Token Liberal

brownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to beholdbrownribbon is a splendid one to behold

I always wondered what you guys got into after Mmmbop.

Welcome to the forum!
brownribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:43 PM   #4
Hansohnbrothers

Hansohnbrothers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownribbon View Post
I always wondered what you guys got into after Mmmbop.

Welcome to the forum!
LOL! Never heard that before.

Last edited by Hansohnbrothers; 09-13-2015 at 07:53 PM.
Hansohnbrothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:30 PM   #5
chrismartin
Seņor Member

chrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to allchrismartin is a name known to all

I have had two friends go through Hanshon for silencers after I recommended them (Where's my finders fee? )

They are on the ball! Especially for any Virginia guys out there.

Hanshon just sent off a Form 4 for an Ultra 7 for one friend and it doing another transfer of an Osprey for another. Both had great experiences on their first purchase and quickly ordered a second silencer through them.

Both of them live way down here in the tidewater area and did the "mail silencer to your door" thing. Worked great for them. As mentioned above, did add about 10 days, but was still fast and super convenient.

Hanshon is on the ball with email notification and form 4 filing too.
My friend that got the Ultra 7 received an email that the Ultra 7s arrived and the form 4's were sent out for him. Can't beat that.

Last edited by chrismartin; 09-14-2015 at 02:46 PM.
chrismartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:26 PM   #6
naked.truth

naked.truth is on a distinguished road

It's also noteworthy that HansohnBrothers offers LEO/MIL pricing through the SilencerCo SPEQ program. :rockon:
naked.truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 12:17 AM   #7
doubloon
pew pew yum yum

doubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to beholddoubloon is a splendid one to behold

Welcome, like your style.
doubloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:08 AM   #8
MultiPurpose
Most Awesomest

MultiPurpose is on a distinguished road

I did my first Form 4 through Chris last year and had a pleasant experience, ordered my 2nd just last month and it went very smoothly as well. Luckily I live right down the road so I can pick up as soon as it comes in.
MultiPurpose is offline   Reply With Quote