NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Dealers & Services > Silencer Shop

Old 05-03-2017, 02:26 PM   #1
Jeremy M.
Silencer Shop

Jeremy M. has a spectacular aura aboutJeremy M. has a spectacular aura aboutJeremy M. has a spectacular aura about
Default AAC Sale, Buy an AAC silencer get a $200 Gift Card

For the month of May we are offering a $200 gift card to Silencer Shop with the purchase of a qualifying AAC silencer.

For a complete list see below.
https://www.silencershop.com/aac-gift-certificates.html
Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's Armament, Liberty, Rugged Suppressors, SIG SAUER Silencers, SureFire, Tactical Solutions, Thompson Machine, Thunder Beast Arms, Yankee Hill Machine
www.SilencerShop.com / Like us on Facebook
512-931-4556
Jeremy M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 09:18 PM   #2
JohnGaltOU812

JohnGaltOU812 will become famous soon enough

So, just to make sure... this is a SilencerShop thing that can be spent on any other SilencerShop stuff, not another AAC tax rebate promotion that you can never redeem because all of a sudden they never have anything in stock until after the rebate is expired?
JohnGaltOU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:29 PM   #3
areekalaan
Expert Wannabe

areekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of lightareekalaan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGaltOU812 View Post
So, just to make sure... this is a SilencerShop thing that can be spent on any other SilencerShop stuff, not another AAC tax rebate promotion that you can never redeem because all of a sudden they never have anything in stock until after the rebate is expired?
x2. As far as I'm concerned AAC still owes me $200. I would have been happy paying full retail, but to dangle the cost of a stamp in front of me and then give me the finger? There are too many good alternatives on the market to deal with them again.
areekalaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 05:07 PM   #4
kramer

kramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nicekramer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by areekalaan View Post
x2. As far as I'm concerned AAC still owes me $200. I would have been happy paying full retail, but to dangle the cost of a stamp in front of me and then give me the finger? There are too many good alternatives on the market to deal with them again.
Yes that was called "damn the man" promotion, but the buyer was the one that was damed.

Last month I was going to take advantage of the Gemtech deal, but you ran out of the can that I wanted.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 04:35 PM   #5
Jeremy M.
Silencer Shop

Jeremy M. has a spectacular aura aboutJeremy M. has a spectacular aura aboutJeremy M. has a spectacular aura about

Yes this is a Silencer Shop gift card for anything on our site including tax stamps.
Stocking distributor for AAC, Bowers, Gemtech, Griffin Armament, Knight's Armament, Liberty, Rugged Suppressors, SIG SAUER Silencers, SureFire, Tactical Solutions, Thompson Machine, Thunder Beast Arms, Yankee Hill Machine
www.SilencerShop.com / Like us on Facebook
512-931-4556
Jeremy M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 11:52 PM   #6
JohnGaltOU812

JohnGaltOU812 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy M. View Post
Yes this is a Silencer Shop gift card for anything on our site including tax stamps.
Cool man

JohnGaltOU812 is offline   Reply With Quote