NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Stalking Rhino Industries

Old 10-18-2014, 12:10 PM   #101
ohbejuan

ohbejuan is on a distinguished road

Not sure what "Love using my thumb to hold the action closed." means exactly. It doesn't cycle/chamber properly?
ohbejuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 02:08 PM   #102
Bendersquint
Stalking Rhino Industries

Bendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohbejuan View Post
Not sure what "Love using my thumb to hold the action closed." means exactly. It doesn't cycle/chamber properly?
It means he is holding the slide closed with his thumb so that it will not cycle/move so that it will be as quiet as possible.
Bendersquint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 05:49 PM   #103
ohbejuan

Makes sense now!

Any idea on when I might be able to place an order for one of those beautiful adapters? I think I've got the M&P 22 Compact fever! (Just wish I had bought one @ $249)
Old 10-18-2014, 06:05 PM   #104
Bendersquint

Bendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohbejuan View Post
Makes sense now!

Any idea on when I might be able to place an order for one of those beautiful adapters? I think I've got the M&P 22 Compact fever! (Just wish I had bought one @ $249)
I think I just responded to you on Facebook...if not we are working on the next batch and as soon as they are ready they will be posted on Facebook and the forums.
Old 10-18-2014, 06:55 PM   #105
ohbejuan

Yep, that was me. I'll do my best to get in on the next one unless another mad rush occurs and you're sold out in minutes

Not like I still have some 3-4 months to go on my Sparrow anyway!
Old 11-17-2014, 08:52 PM   #106
roaddog359

roaddog359 is on a distinguished road

Any word if the adaptors are for sale yet I emailed shawn but got no reply. Looked on the Web site but could not find them either. My sparrow form was approved!
roaddog359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 11:57 AM   #107
sinsir

sinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaddog359 View Post
Any word if the adaptors are for sale yet I emailed shawn but got no reply. Looked on the Web site but could not find them either. My sparrow form was approved!
We are wrapping up some other projects right now , but hope to have some available at a later date.
My apologies if I missed your email, I usually do a better job with the coms.

Cheerfully offensive and happily misunderstood since 1972
sinsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:17 PM   #108
Ben B.
Gun gamer

Ben B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really nice

Shawn, I sent my order in at very end of Sept & missed the first run. Is there another run pending/any day now that I can wait patiently for? Or is this delayed until a future, as yet unknown date?

thx

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. -Cornelius Tacitus

I want somebody to do it for me. This ass isn't gonna fatten itself. -Twinsen

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result.-Winston Churchill
Ben B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:37 PM   #109
Bendersquint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B. View Post
Shawn, I sent my order in at very end of Sept & missed the first run. Is there another run pending/any day now that I can wait patiently for? Or is this delayed until a future, as yet unknown date?

thx

We are working on the run as I type! Its not delayed, its in process.
Old 11-20-2014, 03:02 PM   #110
Ben B.
Gun gamer

Ben B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendersquint View Post
We are working on the run as I type! Its not delayed, its in process.
Excellent, thank you, Matt. Oh, BTW...I PM'd a Q on something else.

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result.-Winston Churchill
Old 11-20-2014, 11:48 PM   #111
sinsir

sinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to all

Quote:

thx
Sorry about that... I'll be back on track shortly, I'm just playing catch up right now.

Old 11-22-2014, 08:35 PM   #112
Ben B.
Gun gamer

Matt, I tried to PM you but your cup runneth over. I sent an email to the gmail address, which I think is old (?).

Old 11-24-2014, 06:52 AM   #113
sinsir

Quote:
Matt, I tried to PM you but your cup runneth over. I sent an email to the gmail address, which I think is old (?).
Hit me up with a pm if you need to.

Old 12-19-2014, 09:16 PM   #114
Ben B.
Gun gamer

Are these shipping yet?

Old 12-19-2014, 09:23 PM   #115
roaddog359

roaddog359 is on a distinguished road

I am wondering the same thing. Need an adaptor for my silencerco sparrow ss.
roaddog359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 12:58 PM   #116
sinsir

Quote:
Are these shipping yet?
The short answer is no.
As you know we sold out everything we had and then some. Back orders were filled before offering any for sale, and we are out again. Matt tells me that he has to clean up some other projects before years end, but we hope to have more in a bit. Ya'll will be the first to know as it will be posted here 24hrs before it goes to the Facebook page.

Old 12-20-2014, 05:54 PM   #117
Ben B.
Gun gamer

I will PM

Old 12-20-2014, 09:42 PM   #118
Bendersquint

Quote:
I will PM
PM sent.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:24 PM   #119
rimshaker

rimshaker is on a distinguished road

Any updates since december? Seems that a lot of m&p22 compact users could really use another production run of your adapters. Lots of design and tolerance issues with other adapters from other outfits.
rimshaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 07:58 PM   #120
sinsir

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimshaker View Post
Any updates since december? Seems that a lot of m&p22 compact users could really use another production run of your adapters. Lots of design and tolerance issues with other adapters from other outfits.
Your sentiments are similar to what the rumor mill has told me, but I can't verify any of it, nor would I suggest as such unless I had the proof in my hands and double.... Tripple checked.

As of now, we have not produced another run of the adapters, but Matt assures me that it's in the works. The simple fact is that there is not enough time in the day to do everything that everyone wants.

We are revamping the website , and building inventory of parts adapters and mounts that will be released. Sorry if that's a non answer, answer, but it's what I can say at this time.

We will always post new released items here first, then make the announcement via Facebook, and the new site when it's up and running.

Shawn

Tags
adapter, adjustable wrench, sri, stalking rhino, threads