NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Stalking Rhino Industries

Old 08-26-2014, 06:22 PM   #21
sinsir
Stalking Rhino Industries

sinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to all

OK anyone wanting these please email me at
[email address]

If you contacted me via pm, please do so again by the provided email,... Strobo ?.... as I'll need to send you a pdf order form.

Thanks
Shawn

Cheerfully offensive and happily misunderstood since 1972
sinsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:03 PM   #22
strobro32

strobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to all

What finish will be on the SS thread adapters?

I like my thread adapters like I like my ladies....strong, black and O-ring engaged.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:28 AM   #23
Ben B.
Gun gamer

Ben B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really niceBen B. is just really nice

Does anyone have the pistol yet? It looks good for my boys to use, I want one.

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. -Cornelius Tacitus

I want somebody to do it for me. This ass isn't gonna fatten itself. -Twinsen

There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result.-Winston Churchill
Ben B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:35 AM   #24
Haywood Jablome
3-Legged Workhorse

Haywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to allHaywood Jablome is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobro32 View Post
What finish will be on the SS thread adapters?

I like my thread adapters like I like my ladies....strong, black and O-ring engaged.
Awwwww yeeeeaaaaahh!
Haywood Jablome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:42 AM   #25
Bendersquint

Bendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B. View Post
Does anyone have the pistol yet? It looks good for my boys to use, I want one.
We have one(obviously), its great. I love the feel of it, how balanced it is and the quality blows away the P22 and even the Mosquito!

Hard to really describe but to me the P22 and the Mosquito feel like 22lr airsoft guns. The M&P22C feels like a real 22lr pistol.

Fit finish everything is awesome on it.

I am very very happy they got away from the 22 sleeve disease of the P22, Mosquito etc... this actually has a solid barrel, not a sleeved barrel liner!

Glad we got one and even happier that we can shoot it suppressed!
Bendersquint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:52 AM   #26
strobro32

strobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to allstrobro32 is a name known to all

Matt, what kind of finish is in the adapters? People over at the SW forums want to know.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:01 AM   #27
Bendersquint

Bendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really niceBendersquint is just really nice

Quote:
Matt, what kind of finish is in the adapters? People over at the SW forums want to know.
At this point it is just SS, however if there is enough demand and we can pool enough adapters together then we might melonite them.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:08 AM   #28
strobro32

Black oxide is also cheap and fast for SS. Don't make me go TwoTone!

My $ is on the way.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:51 AM   #29
laxguy59

laxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nicelaxguy59 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendersquint View Post
if there is enough demand
dude put em on your website so I can pimp it around the gun websites.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:17 PM   #30
Bendersquint

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxguy59 View Post
dude put em on your website so I can pimp it around the gun websites.
I am working on it!
Old 08-31-2014, 08:53 AM   #31
C23118

C23118 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendersquint View Post
At this point it is just SS, however if there is enough demand and we can pool enough adapters together then we might melonite them.
Another vote for black here, but probably not a deal breaker since there doesn't seem to be anyone making an adapter tested specific to this application yet.

First time poster and suppressor owner. Just picked up my Spectre II yesterday from my LGS after 8 month wait. Planned to put it on my M&P 15-22 and find a pistol. Turns out the shop had the new compact 22 sitting there for $329 + free ammo promo, so I picked it up as well. Brief web search to buy an adapter brought me here.

Sounds like a well qualified group here. I'll reach out to SRI via email and get this going.
C23118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:09 AM   #32
sinsir

sinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by C23118 View Post
Another vote for black here, but probably not a deal breaker since there doesn't seem to be anyone making an adapter tested specific to this application yet.

First time poster and suppressor owner. Just picked up my Spectre II yesterday from my LGS after 8 month wait. Planned to put it on my M&P 15-22 and find a pistol. Turns out the shop had the new compact 22 sitting there for $329 + free ammo promo, so I picked it up as well. Brief web search to buy an adapter brought me here.

Sounds like a well qualified group here. I'll reach out to SRI via email and get this going.
Thanks, an I look forward to your email. Welcome to the site, you will find alot of folks here are very knowledgeable and don't mind sharing info.
[email address]

Last edited by sinsir; 08-31-2014 at 10:12 AM.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:19 AM   #33
sinsir

Quote:
Black oxide is also cheap and fast for SS. Don't make me go TwoTone!

My $ is on the way.
Yours might take a little longer, as we will have to find someone who can cerakote one neon pink to match

I agree although, a nice oxide black finish would look nice.

Old 08-31-2014, 09:29 PM   #34
roaddog359

roaddog359 is on a distinguished road

I could use an adaptor for my silencerco ss sparrow! How can I get one?
roaddog359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:38 PM   #35
sinsir

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaddog359 View Post
I could use an adaptor for my silencerco ss sparrow! How can I get one?
I'll need to send you a pdf order form... Drop me an email at
[email address] and we will get that out to you ASAP

Old 09-01-2014, 04:33 PM   #36
strobro32

Can we get a picture of the compact, adapter and suppressor? There are none on the web.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:40 PM   #37
Bendersquint

Quote:
Can we get a picture of the compact, adapter and suppressor? There are none on the web.
Will post one as soon as i get to the computer!
Old 09-01-2014, 07:53 PM   #38
sinsir

Quote:

Old 09-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #39
strobro32

Old 09-01-2014, 08:44 PM   #40
strobro32

Since you guys are the only ones I know who have heard the MP22 C suppressed, how does it compare to the suppressed P22, GSG 1911/22 or SR22?

Tags
adapter, adjustable wrench, sri, stalking rhino, threads