NFA Talk  

Go Back   NFA Talk > Manufacturers > Stalking Rhino Industries

Old 07-03-2014, 07:01 PM   #21
Kristofer_G
Hobby Gun Sunday Driver

Kristofer_G is a name known to allKristofer_G is a name known to allKristofer_G is a name known to allKristofer_G is a name known to allKristofer_G is a name known to allKristofer_G is a name known to allKristofer_G is a name known to allKristofer_G is a name known to allKristofer_G is a name known to allKristofer_G is a name known to allKristofer_G is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by no4mk1t View Post
Even moreso when it's HCL...
Kristofer_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:10 PM   #22
sinsir
Stalking Rhino Industries

sinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by no4mk1t View Post
Even moreso when it's HCL...
Funny that you say that, I was speaking with dB today about that very topic.... I can't make anyone do anything, all I can do is make the best recommendation to do what I believe is correct based on the recorded data.

Cheerfully offensive and happily misunderstood since 1972
sinsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:41 PM   #23
no4mk1t
Distinguished Rifleman

no4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud ofno4mk1t has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsir View Post
Funny that you say that, I was speaking with dB today about that very topic.... I can't make anyone do anything, all I can do is make the best recommendation to do what I believe is correct based on the recorded data.
From what I've been told, those two tanks are red taped and scheduled for replacement. Maybe the Richard Chapman scenario hit home.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:47 AM   #24
Nathaniel Crunkleton

Nathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to allNathaniel Crunkleton is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsir View Post
Edit to the edit - the 22 dagger will be the first production can from Sri, some of you who were at the NC metering event got to see / hear the original prototype. I can say with full confidence that a new prototype with redesigned stainless steel Baffles is complete and we are in the testing and evaluating phase of development. Part of this also includes a full evaluation per accepted standards for decibel reduction, and my personal favorite - torture testing to failure.
When is this coming out?
Old 02-10-2015, 09:34 AM   #25
sinsir
Stalking Rhino Industries

sinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to allsinsir is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel Crunkleton View Post
When is this coming out?
It won't be in 2 weeks if that's what you're asking.
Sri is currently making the transition from custom orders and service work to a more production based model, ie we are clearing off the job boards of old work, making room and time for batch runs of products. These products will consist of NFA accessories such as various thread adapters, mounts, fbs, ect, Sri branded silencers, other firearm based modification products, and a few super secret squirrel projects that may or may not work out, but at least I get to play with cool toys...

Custom projects will be at Matts discretion.

All I can say right now is please bear with us while we proceed forward through the transition. We are actively working on becoming a quality manufacturer of not only the products that you need, but if given a choice, the ones that you want.

Cheerfully offensive and happily misunderstood since 1972
sinsir is offline   Reply With Quote